Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
gonna post it everywhere cos i like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
If there aren't places like Home Depot where do euros go when they want to remodel their bathroom or build a sweet grow op

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

how me a frog posted:

I live in a landlocked country and I need about 1 kg of sand for a device that will let me piss in bed without getting up nor waking my mental gf up. Any ideas what kind of shop might sell sand? Will share blueprints after succesful testing.

what the gently caress

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Have you considered a sand diaper? Very functional.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Bishop posted:

If there aren't places like Home Depot where do euros go when they want to remodel their bathroom or build a sweet grow op

They don't really exist because most Euro countries ban heavy blunt objects like shovels, pickaxes, shears etc. You have to get a permit.

Forward Toward
Aug 14, 2015

No Tank You. not today tanks. Tank you very much.

TANK TANK TANK

VRRRRRRRRRRRRR
try a garden centre.

alternatively, don't be so lazy.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I've actually been trying to find a place to buy small samples of sand and for a moment I thought maybe someone else had the same quest.

I peed in a cat box while drunk once, it worked really well, would recommend that OP, please dont defile noble sand with your wastes.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

If she doesn't like you getting up to piss, isn't the process of rolling over and pissing in sand going to also anger her? Maybe just piss on her.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Maybe she'll find it's better to be pissed off than pissed on :smug:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
this is what you want:
http://www.amazon.com/Educational-Innovations-Magic-Sand-Blue/dp/B009P8ARHY

it's sand that perfectly repels water, so you can piss on it and it will stay clean

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Hatebag posted:

Maybe she'll find it's better to be pissed off than pissed on :smug:

I think hosed up your joke and meant to say this the other way around.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib
Sorry. Ruining the joke after a perfect setup pisses me on.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Forward Toward posted:

try a garden centre.

alternatively, don't be so lazy.

Fffff I was just going to suggest a garden centre. They have sand, peat moss, soil, gravel, all kinds of stuff like that.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Marta Velasquez posted:

I think hosed up your joke and meant to say this the other way around.

Wrong. U gon get pissed on.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

when i was a kid my dad decided to build us a sandbox, but he didnt want to buy that bougie sand from the store, so we made a couple of trips to the pine barrens with a trash can and a shovel. that's where you can get some free sand if the beach is too far.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

FogHelmut posted:

when i was a kid my dad decided to build us a sandbox, but he didnt want to buy that bougie sand from the store, so we made a couple of trips to the pine barrens with a trash can and a shovel. that's where you can get some free sand if the beach is too far.

sorry about your childhood

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

RideTheSpiral posted:

sorry about your childhood

it was full of bits of pine needles, charcoal, and broken glass. i am better for it.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Hatebag posted:

If she doesn't like you getting up to piss, isn't the process of rolling over and pissing in sand going to also anger her? Maybe just piss on her.

No getting up is fine, what would make her angry is pissing in the bed again, but I don't wanna get up on account of being too drunk, this is where the device comes in.

As you can see the sand is instrumental as it serves both to dampen the noise of the piss and to bind the piss itself until cleaning. Kittie litter will not work as there are no plans to ever cycle the sand (no need, just attach to the sink and let it clean itself) and kittie litter goes bad afaik.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Afterthought, fleshlight might serve well as a collector because on he offchance she does wake up and asks what the gently caress I'm doing I can say I'm just masturbating.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

how me a frog posted:

No getting up is fine, what would make her angry is pissing in the bed again, but I don't wanna get up on account of being too drunk, this is where the device comes in.

As you can see the sand is instrumental as it serves both to dampen the noise of the piss and to bind the piss itself until cleaning. Kittie litter will not work as there are no plans to ever cycle the sand (no need, just attach to the sink and let it clean itself) and kittie litter goes bad afaik.

Congrats. You've invented the sand filter. Now just buy one for like $5 from a place that sells camping equipment.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib
You're European, so pretend I said 5 doubloons or whatever.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Marta Velasquez posted:

Congrats. You've invented the sand filter. Now just buy one for like $5 from a place that sells camping equipment.

I don't think you quite understand, Miss Velasquez.

Also lol, a store for camping, will that be next to the baseball store, which we also have loads of since these are activities that are enjoyed by anyone except your weird uncle. You want a baseball bat round these parts you're gonna have to go to some kind of skinhead shop. This is irrelevant.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib
If the sand is used to dampen noise and bind piss, can't you just use regular ol' dirt?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Marta Velasquez posted:

If the sand is used to dampen noise and bind piss, can't you just use regular ol' dirt?

I worry the dirt will eventually be flushed out and I do not much like the idea of stuffing dirt down a rubber pussy, it's too German for comfort.

On the other hand it would be amusing if a plant grew in the collector. If I do not piss, the plant will die. Piss is bad for plant I think. Killed my cactus for sure.

edit: Furthermore dirt is prone to mold. Hygiene is obviously one of my biggest concerns.

how me a frog fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Apr 14, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im going to make a quesadilla with the leftover taco meat i have from my nachos last night (:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

how me a frog posted:

So really instead of pissing the bed you're pissing under the bed when this thing breaks. Genius!

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

how me a frog posted:

I worry the dirt will eventually be flushed out and I do not much like the idea of stuffing dirt down a rubber pussy, it's too German for comfort.

On the other hand it would be amusing if a plant grew in the collector. If I do not piss, the plant will die. Piss is bad for plant I think. Killed my cactus for sure.

edit: Furthermore dirt is prone to mold. Hygiene is obviously one of my biggest concerns.

Uncooked rice?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Hatebag posted:

So really instead of pissing the bed you're pissing under the bed when this thing breaks. Genius!

It will not break. I have like, loads of epoxy.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Why don't you just get a bed pan?

Sand...christ ol' mighty.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

FlimFlam Imam posted:

No baby I'm not pissing into a shaped piece of aluminum, there's a thunderstorm outside. Go back to sleep.

Good plan.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
you should piss into a pizza you keep under the bed

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

FlimFlam Imam posted:

A bedpan would be dumb. He's not pooping.

OP, get one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/NRS-Healthc...14QBYHJ2G182MWD

Easy to use, no epoxy needed. It has a lid to contain odours and prevent spills. You could fill it with sand if that is important to you.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

how me a frog posted:

It will not break. I have like, loads of epoxy.

Look all I'm saying is get a carboy and a one way valve or you're gonna be sleeping in a pee soaked heck hole.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Hatebag posted:

Look all I'm saying is get a carboy and a one way valve or you're gonna be sleeping in a pee soaked heck hole.

When have you been to my appartment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Angela Christine posted:

Easy to use, no epoxy needed. It has a lid to contain odours and prevent spills. You could fill it with sand if that is important to you.

:|

I guess this is kinda a stupid thread now.

This post is brought to you by the sound of glass shattering.

• Locked thread