Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I never should have eaten that sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just ate left over fajitas that I made last night mmm tasty! (:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

bring back aqua teen

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I love watching tv and pretending the characters are talking to me and sending me secret messages I should use to base decisions I make about my personal life as well (just kidding, nobody please ever do that ever)

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

redm posted:

I love watching tv and pretending the characters are talking to me and sending me secret messages I should use to base decisions I make about my personal life as well (just kidding, nobody please ever do that ever)

same but i output the forums on my tv

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
aqua teen was FINALLY getting good again after loving YEARS and they cancel it. great timing retards.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

playing is for pleasure

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
i learned that it can be fun to face your fears head on by watching scooby dooby doo where are you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
heh, someoen should make a thread called I Agree with Shylock lol

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I agree with airlocks

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mr. Unlucky posted:

aqua teen was FINALLY getting good again after loving YEARS and they cancel it. great timing retards.

It was always good ya fuccboi

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Mr. Unlucky posted:

the creators wanted to keep going until they didn't want to make any more episodes. but mike lazzo told them to gently caress off, even though it's cheap to make and the quality of recent episodes hasn't been as bad as people have made it out to be (one of my favorite episodes was in Season 7)

at least mike tyson mysteries is coming back soon

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
OP, just being around you kind of makes me want to die

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Y-Hat posted:

bring back aqua teen

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Same imvho

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Watching poo poo stoner cartoons is as bad as watching anime.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Mr. Unlucky posted:

Agreed, Storage Zeebles episode was peak athf.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Mr. Unlucky posted:

yeah like they always say - leave em wanting less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
but what about dating a chud?

• Locked thread