Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

sleeping with a woman in this position in amongst the very best experiences in life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

MiracleWhale posted:

sleeping with a woman in this position in amongst the very best experiences in life

Yasss 👌 Im glad its good for the guy too

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

How'd they get a picture of me without a shirt on

naem
May 29, 2011

Enfield posted:

jesus christ

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i sleep naked except for my socks and loathing self hatred

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Someone tell me the one wierd trick to make girls like me.

I tried fermenting my urine to create an irresistible musk, but I puke uncontrollably whenever I spray myself with it

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
There's a fine line between irresistible musk and resistible musk.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

ChrisHansen posted:

Someone tell me the one wierd trick to make girls like me.

I tried fermenting my urine to create an irresistible musk, but I puke uncontrollably whenever I spray myself with it

Step 1. Put either your ball sweat or your semen (or both) behind your ears and on pulse points of your body. DO NOT APPLY ANTIPERSPIRANT: this will only mask your manly musk.

Step 2. Go wheresoever the wymenfolk are.

Step 3. Profit!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm totally opposite cause when I'm spooning it's my leg that's over theirs not the other way around

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Serviette posted:

Step 2. Go wheresoever the wyvernfolk are.
Fixed it (for me).

I pretend I'm a koala bear in bed so when I pass out I make, like, a cage of limbs for my partner, who can then stop thrashing herself to sleep.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Don't (male) koalas have, like, two penises?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Why do women turn into blast furnaces when they sleep?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Volume posted:

I'm totally opposite cause when I'm spooning it's my leg that's over theirs not the other way around

I like to do this too but my wimmin complain that the weight is crushing them and they can't breathe, idgi sure I'm a little husky but quit being so dramatic

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

Why do women turn into blast furnaces when they sleep?

the patriarchy forces them to hold in their farts during the day

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MiracleWhale posted:

the patriarchy forces them to hold in their farts during the day

:doh: I should have known!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

skylark is a reflecting pool that only works on people that have problems with normal, healthy heterosexual intimacy. when you take a swing, you're only splashing at your reflection

here, i'll get you a towel

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Big Beef City posted:

I have a hard time temperature regulating while I sleep. I'm often far too hot or far too cold. It's terrible and I wish I was dead.

Same.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

Skylark's a dude who makes bad threads in gbs as some sort of troll but I honstly can't figure out the angle he's really ever going for. Trying to rile up dude's who don't like women posting about women stuff? Trying to rile up dudes that are jealous they don't have a girlfriend to do the stuff he posts about with? Trying to rile up people who dislike bad threads that are compounded by a fake op? I don't really get it personally. It's like smearing poo poo all over yourself and saying hahaha got you when people walk away disgusted.

:ughh:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

instead of maligning skylark's character why don't we keep this thread clean and focus on the issues

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

cuddling is nice.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Skylark posted:

The reason I sleep like this

Is cause of this

this position is disrespectful to the bbws of our nation who cannot safely perform it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

cuddling is nice.

Nah.

Women are icky.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

skylark is a reflecting pool that only works on people that have problems with normal, healthy heterosexual intimacy. when you take a swing, you're only splashing at your reflection

I personally enjoy cuddling a lot I'm just not a fan of skylark's style as I've never seen them post a thread that wasn't like this, but w/e it looks like other people like it so it's not hurting anyone. gbs is the america of the forums and a metling pot of diversity.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Apr 14, 2016

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

in a maaaaan baby yeaaaah

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i've done an occular pat-down on every single female i have come across for the past 6 months, looking for a bulge

so far no luck

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

heck, i cant really get mad at skylark consistently posting badly. glass houses and all that

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
mm. i took a nap today and had a really short but intense dream i was trying to obtain some rare materia. i can still recall the impression of exploration, anticipation and nostalgia

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

carrion kit posted:

mm. i took a nap today and had a really short but intense dream i was trying to obtain some rare materia. i can still recall the impression of exploration, anticipation and nostalgia

did you go on a date with Barrett

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Barrett is probably the hottest guy in FF7 tbh

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
:wrong:

it's Vincent ... :kakashi:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

numberoneposter posted:

i sleep naked except for my socks and loathing self hatred

Do you have poor feet circulation too?

We might be spirit brothers!

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

Skylark's a dude who makes bad threads in gbs as some sort of troll but I honstly can't figure out the angle he's really ever going for. Trying to rile up dude's who don't like women posting about women stuff? Trying to rile up dudes that are jealous they don't have a girlfriend to do the stuff he posts about with? Trying to rile up people who dislike bad threads that are compounded by a fake op? I don't really get it personally. It's like smearing poo poo all over yourself and saying hahaha got you when people walk away disgusted.

Man I don't give a gently caress while xe's sucking my dick

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I don't care, op.

naem
May 29, 2011

When you nutted but xir still suckin

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I do it because of SI joint pain, and this takes the pressure off of it.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

VendaGoat posted:

Nah.

Women are icky.

Agreed, why would you cuddle something you could gently caress?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Skylark posted:

There's a fine line between irresistible musk and resistible musk.

:madmax:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Enfield posted:

jesus christ

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Makes sense OP. I sleep like a hosed up retard because of muh forever alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
pics of your feet OP?

• Locked thread