Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SierraEchoBravo
Jun 23, 2010
Man I was looking for one of these for my NASA/RA build. I sold my B5 and got a 9th gen Si which is less interesting than I'd like. I haven't posted/read AI in a year or two when life took over. Glad to see all the Honda love, I'll have to make a thread for my boring piles.

Bookmarked! Excited to see where this goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SierraEchoBravo
Jun 23, 2010

koollook124 posted:

I look forward to seeing your thread once you put it together. Once this is moving well under its own power I will take some decent outside pictures of it a few people have asked about. The body work is going to be a bit of a pain but if I leave it a little ugly maybe it will be less likely to be stolen?

100% It may be as early as this weekend! I picked up stuff to help the engine breathe better, and a flashpro to get the thing dialed in. Right now it's got a cold air intake, stock otherwise. I've never owned a Japanese car till this one so any and all advice would be super cool. It's already easier to work on that my Audi, which I guess is a given.

• Locked thread