Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Disappointing Eliminated Team
This poll is closed.
Sixers 5 3.73%
Lakers 4 2.99%
Nets 1 0.75%
Suns 4 2.99%
Timberwolves 3 2.24%
Pelicans 20 14.93%
Knicks 1 0.75%
Bucks 8 5.97%
Kings 1 0.75%
Nuggets 2 1.49%
Magic 0 0%
Jazz 5 3.73%
Wizards 18 13.43%
Bulls 33 24.63%
I'm Happy My Team Missed The Playoffs 11 8.21%
Team Canada 18 13.43%
Total: 134 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Is it too early for a Clippers fan to post here if he can see the writing on the wall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Carlosologist posted:

welcome all Clippers fans, this is karmic retribution for the DeAndre Jordan debacle last summer

That was fun though. Last summer was incredibly boring until that happened. I remember when Blake drove that Banana boat into the coast of Texas and then stole a chopper from a military base to save his best friend DeAndre Jordan to save him from the evil hands of the treacherous Mark Cuban.

All I'm wondering is how they're going to top it this year, Doc the GM gets fired? Barring that, how do the Clippers beef up their bench?

• Locked thread