Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Disappointing Eliminated Team
This poll is closed.
Sixers 5 3.73%
Lakers 4 2.99%
Nets 1 0.75%
Suns 4 2.99%
Timberwolves 3 2.24%
Pelicans 20 14.93%
Knicks 1 0.75%
Bucks 8 5.97%
Kings 1 0.75%
Nuggets 2 1.49%
Magic 0 0%
Jazz 5 3.73%
Wizards 18 13.43%
Bulls 33 24.63%
I'm Happy My Team Missed The Playoffs 11 8.21%
Team Canada 18 13.43%
Total: 134 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.
Pretty optimistic about the Nuggets. Jokic could be all rookie 2nd team, Harris and Barton improved by leaps and bounds, and Mudiay didn't look like a total bust. This team was expected to be one of the shittiest in the league and they were only kinda bad. We get three 1st rounders to play around with, too. If Gallinari and Wilson Chandler can stop being loving injured all the time we could have a decent shot at the playoffs next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

Oh yeah, and we took a game off the best regular season team of all time again :smugdog:

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I'm gonna be real sad that the Timberwolves are in the West in a year or two

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

Cool Buff Man posted:

https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/722909515608252416

cross posting this sick tweet from the n/v thread cuz i meant to put it here

Brian "How do I reach these kids" Shaw trying to manage that roster would be quite a treat. He managed to piss off Andre Miller so much he got yanked from the bench.

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I wonder how many times that fish caromed off the side of the net before they got it in there.

• Locked thread