Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
a biscuit isnt a scone you goddamn cretin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
death to Elizabeth "Windsor"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
A biscuit is a savory scone there's no shame in that

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

Rutibex posted:

of course things that cost more are better. my breakfast sandwich, handcrafted by my personal 5-star chef is better than anything you could get at Starbucks

One could very well argue that the price of an item is not the best indicator of quality. Studying people's reaction to Starbuck's coffe would certainly be proof of this. Besides, its only like a dollar more for the starbucks version. Tim's does have those has browns that are p boss if you can get them fresh.

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive
starbucks is obscenely expensive, you can easily pay as much there for breakfast as at an actual sit-down breakfast place. gently caress that noise

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i like that i can get pre-steeped tea, it's really convenient

ya i know

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
AMERICAN MAN,

The only donut you should try at Timmies is a Honey Cruelor, or a Sour Cream.

This is important.

Also what the gently caress is wrong with you assholes commenting positively about the breakfast sandwiches?
If you go to Macdonald's or A&W you at least get an egg that was cracked and cooked that day.
The frozen egg discs they serve at Tim's are disgusting and made completely horrifyingly by the fact the TFW who took your cash is flinging it onto your sandwich.
Separation between cash and kitchen exists for a reason.

The GOP Delusion
Sep 10, 2010

The security of Israel is a moral imperative for all free peoples.

Math You posted:

AMERICAN MAN,

The only donut you should try at Timmies is a Honey Cruelor, or a Sour Cream.

This is important.

Also what the gently caress is wrong with you assholes commenting positively about the breakfast sandwiches?
If you go to Macdonald's or A&W you at least get an egg that was cracked and cooked that day.
The frozen egg discs they serve at Tim's are disgusting and made completely horrifyingly by the fact the TFW who took your cash is flinging it onto your sandwich.
Separation between cash and kitchen exists for a reason.

I've always wondered whether they were ever egg at all in the distant past or began life as some unholy concoction of artificial flavour and thickening agent.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Ambrose Burnside posted:

tims is also one of the only places in canada you can get a more-or-less legit american-style biscuit, thats something

also their spicy crispy chicken sandwich is invariably super spicy, which is nice, fast food places are allergic to spice but not that sandwich

EXTRA LARGE DARK ROAST DOUBLE DOUBLE ANNA PRETZEL BAGEL TOASTED WITH BUTTER boom theres a satisfactory breakfast in yer gut for cheap

double doubles are way too goddamn sweet

get a large dark roast with a shot of their pretend espresso. it tastes p. good.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Ork of Fiction posted:

You should rob the poo poo out of them, OP.

There's basically nothing a Canadian can do to stop you.

Except maybe free your hostages.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Tim Horton's is a Canadian treasure like Will Sasso and Rob Ford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF414OAQXC4

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
If you get a shot of expresso in your coffee there you have yourself a very mediocre americano.

RolandTower
Nov 19, 2003

Guns n' Roses n' Deus Ex Machina
Bleak Gremlin
They have these all over goddamn Columbus, Ohio, which boggles my mind because every second rate fast food chain in America started here so why the hell did they need to import one from Canada.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RolandTower posted:

They have these all over goddamn Columbus, Ohio, which boggles my mind because every second rate fast food chain in America started here so why the hell did they need to import one from Canada.

They probably use them for market research, just like all the other chains in ohio

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

FuhrerHat posted:

i like that i can get pre-steeped tea, it's really convenient

ya i know

what

really

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

SlipUp posted:

If you get a shot of expresso in your coffee there you have yourself a serviceable coffee

ftfy

shots of espresso are like $0.50 at timmies that is reason enough to show up in the early morning

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Tim hortons got rid of Dutchie donuts a while back and I've wished for its death ever since

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
i enjoy timmies donut shaped sandwich pastries

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Senf posted:

what

really

yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
Don't throw snakes at Timmys employees if they don't understand your drunken order.

• Locked thread