Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
The agar.io invitational is gonna be huge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

i thought this was a joke but i looked it up and wow... competitive agar.io is loving weird

What?

edit: Well how about that!

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I'd be an esports man, but I need 200 euromoneys to buy a mouse that will make me play better.

link to indiegogo goes here

also my graphics box has the wrong kind of ram

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

I mean at the end of the day sports are just children's games people spend an inordinate amount of time getting really good at and other people enjoy watching. Obviously I would agree something that involves physical activity is a better/more fulfilling life pursuit but the ship has sailed on being really upset about e-sports and it just kind of makes the people ranting about it look out of touch. You straight up get the same kind of visa international soccer teams or whatever get when going to different countries to play, our own government recognizes these people as athletes. Colleges are having teams and giving scholarships for it. Welcome to 2016 e-sports are a thing.

This kind of pantywaist rethoric really flaps my bird. :argh:

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Applewhite posted:

As a dedicated fan of esports, I- *the rest of my words are drowned out by loud pooping sounds as I poop my pants*

Lies, the space marine power armor has a facility for this.

Bad dog.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Nooner posted:

my roommate isnt a professional player at all but he loves him some MOBAs and like has legit bought poo poo like that, his mouse looks like something out of transformers with like 100 buttons on it and he just got ANOTHER new gaming keyboard cause I guess his old one wasnt reactive enough for his 1337 skillz I guess

I honestly bought a gaming keyboard, it doesn't have any extra features but it was outrageously expensive because it is like a solid piece of aluminum with the buttons on top. I bought it cause it had the right kind of mechanical switches. I need it because I justify my alcoholism by pretending to be an aspiring author.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

just fyi you can get a nice mechanical keyboard that doesnt look dumb as gently caress. for example, this one. i like brown switches personally.

I was at the corsair site trying to figure out which kind if switches I have cause I forget but they're not browns so I think you are wrong and stupid, but I found something else instead.

Screenshot taken a few minutes ago.

What a bunch of noobs.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

probably blue which is good too but way louder. it's subjective bruh

Don't be all cool and reasonable. Tbh I think it's reds, since it is a gaming keyboard and it was pretty much the only keyboard I could find with mechanical switches that didn't have a... thing around the keys, like they're not set in. There is a flat surface and the keys just rest on it. 0 chance of keyboard goop.

I say this because I do not notice a tacticle bump, but they are very loud on the account of me hammering on them like a madman.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

remember that one e-athlete or whatever that won the pokemon world championships then lost his title because he threw his own feces at people in his hotel.

Who could forget Bobo... :sigh:

Imagine if poo poo flinging retards lost their titles for unrelated matters in real sports.

We're gonna need this super bowl ring back, on account of, you know, all the raping you've been doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
If only I had known there would be full life consequences.

• Locked thread