Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I wanna punch the face of that dweeb in the middle so bad. You know he deserves it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

Seriuos Business Executives think this is where the smart money is at. for real -

http://espn.go.com/esports/

Sports are illogical. People only like them because the media tells them to. If the media tells them to like esports then those will become popular as well.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I hate esports because my baby brother (24, living with my parents, unemployed) drags them up whenever I point out to him that playing videogames eighteen hours a day is a waste of time.

No he does not belong to an esports league or participate in any competitions that could lead to him being scouted by one.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ROFLburger posted:

All MOBAS are hot trash

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
As a dedicated fan of esports, I- *the rest of my words are drowned out by loud pooping sounds as I poop my pants*

• Locked thread