Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lol once VR gets big and they start constructing arenas to play virtual reality call of duty in, everybody will get ripped as gently caress and thus all the nerds will be put rightfully back in their place. dont worry nugs, all will be well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Nooner posted:

they had a highlight of this on loving sportscenter of all places (is nothing sacred anymore) and I think the funniest part is they dont even use their real names, they all get introduced as their username loving lol. Can you imagine?

Like, Kobe walks into a club and everyone is like OOOOH poo poo ITS KOBE BRYANT WHOAA!!

one of these guys walks into a comic book store and everyone is like OOOOH SHIIIT ITS XxX~DeMoN_AnGeL~XxX !!!

I really respect kokg0bbl3rYoloswag's decision to play the long game here, a really measured move that shows that experience and maturity can take the upper hand in this match.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
awaiting chainsaw drone racing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Viwwetf0gU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
https://www.twitch.tv/onlinedancingman esports guys

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Jonny 290 posted:

the hosed up thing about those rat7 mice is that they're actually super comfortable. just 17 times too shameful to ever use in any situation where an adult might see you using it

real men use ball mice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Check out the ball fondling expert over here.

we'll settle this on the digital fields my friend

• Locked thread