Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i thought gits was a forum here, like Goons in The Sun.

if you were expecting a US live-action adaption of an anime to be good you deserve whatever disappointment you feel, baka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what i figured is, i'd pretend i was one of those uguus~~

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

goons in the sun is an oxymoron because we're all FAT NERDS WHO DON'T LEAVE OUR HOUSES HAHAHAHAH WE'RE PASTY AND HORRIBLE AND HAVE OPINIONS ABOUT ANIME

most posts are lies, even here in god's own gbs.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i never finished stand alone complex, but i liked the episode where the tank robots talk for 22 minutes. maybe they should just stretch that to 90 min and get drew carey, tim allen et al to voice the kooky murderbots?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

i wouldnt mind if they ditched the sexbot aesthetic though. it doesnt really add anything and is just a holdover from shirow's manga. as we have already established, shirow is a creep.

*sputtering, screaming, jerking*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Third Goon From The Sun
*guitar riff*
*French Stewart enters frame, turns head to survey set*
"I'm...gay?"
*laugh track loops six times during 45 second fade to black*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'd be the Ghost in her Shell iykwim

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

no one except people with yellow fever wants to watch an asian lady get leading credits SORRY NO RACIST

uh, if i had "yellow fever" my mouth would water more and i could double-if-not-triple my lewd expressions towards asian honeys.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Why aren't the Wachowski Brothers Siblings Starship Sisters directing this???

haHA, sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nooneofconsequence posted:

I actually have no idea what Ghost in the Shell is, I've only seen it mentioned by nerds on forums.

you p much have the gist

• Locked thread