Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

looking at my friends' facebook feeds it appears that i'm supposed to be mad at this to signal the correct virtues, but it seems like scarjo would be just fine as a naked android?

that's all i remember from gits, she was a android and they contrived to have her run around with her tits out because something something stealth field wouldn't work otherwise or something

but i mean her character in beneath the skin was p. robotic and showed tits so i think she can do it.

a sophomore director coming off a really garbage movie is probably something bigger to worry about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

so i am all on some "who cares whatever it's a robot in a sure-to-suck live action anime adaptation," then I learned they're going to do the digital equivalent of having her pull her eyelids into a squint. why would you do that?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

If they do this I hope it's good and funny like Cloud Atlas.

romulan villain in the new star trek movie lookin good

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

forums poster professor shark must be from the practical robotics dept :v:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

hemophilia posted:

why is ghost in the shell happening now? The only reason americans even know what it is besides weeaboos is that pair of anime titties on the vhs cover in every single blockbuster across the country right? it wasn't that good.

i remember it best from that wamdue project video in like 99

i was stationed in Europe and it played all the time on the mtv there

that and mr oizo's flat beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Wild T posted:

whatever the gently caress this is

we are on page 12 of a thread about the anime ghost in the shell, where a great many photos of this particular boob robot character have been posted. it is not necessary to front quite this hard, you can still have anime hater cred

• Locked thread