Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nooner posted:

she is hot and I want to have sex with her

nailed it and when i say "nailed it" i wish i was referring to scarlett johannson's fine behind rather than this post on the somethingawfualdotcom interforums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i keep hearing about this "goats in the shell" thing and it's like, what the gently caress is a goat doing in a shell, that's crab territory friend!!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

picture here a picture of a sad hermit crab which left its shell to stretch the ole legs and comes back to find it occupied by a rude and sassy goat

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Let him try and make the movie and ultimately fail in pre-production and then get David Lynch to make an inferior version and then make a cool doc about What Could Have Been

<creates the change.org petition>

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Applewhite posted:

Because the Japanese respect strength above all else, and the Americans gave them the most epic asskicking that was ever delivered to any country in the history of the human race. We are to them what black men are to little white men with a cu*k fetish.

white man in high-ranking military regalia presses red button. on monitor, we see a mushroom cloud rise from hiroshima and we know that the war is over. camera slowly refocuses to foreground, where a black man is bending the white man's wife over a desk and she's loving it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Say Nothing posted:

For anyone who hasn't read the manga, a summary...

whoa buddy spoiler that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

nooneofconsequence posted:

I actually have no idea what Ghost in the Shell is, I've only seen it mentioned by nerds on forums.

it's actually goats in the shell

• Locked thread