Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

Sorry bro, but I had one before she wanted me to wait 3 years for her to finish university and LOL no way. The loving chump chumped out of state/country.

I think we are pretty well aware that you are a sexual predator that preys on the young and naive, and yet your story still proved you couldn't handle it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Quit raggin' on Haier. Like it or not he's at least honest about what he wants out of life and other people.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ceciltron posted:

Quit raggin' on Haier. Like it or not he's at least honest about what he wants out of life and other people.

True. I'm honest as well, that's why I don't shut up when someone posts something dumb.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
That isn't a sign of honesty but being petty.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Third World Reggin posted:

That isn't a sign of honesty but being petty.

If you want to cry about it, feel free. That's a sign of being a pussy though, just fyi.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
So Kevin Garratt was released the other day by the Chinese authorities. He had been held in isolation for years on trumped-up espionage charges.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/kevin-garratt-back-in-canada-says-family/article31907639/

Best 50 Cent comment so far. . .

zuglo9: "In a room where the lights were permanently kept on." Sounds better than a permanently dark room does it not? How hard is it to cover your eyes if you want to sleep? Sounds a little overly dramatic in description. I am sure you can find plenty of cells around Canada with the lights kept on."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Blistex posted:

So Kevin Garratt was released the other day by the Chinese authorities. He had been held in isolation for years on trumped-up espionage charges.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/kevin-garratt-back-in-canada-says-family/article31907639/

Best 50 Cent comment so far. . .

zuglo9: "In a room where the lights were permanently kept on." Sounds better than a permanently dark room does it not? How hard is it to cover your eyes if you want to sleep? Sounds a little overly dramatic in description. I am sure you can find plenty of cells around Canada with the lights kept on."

every foreigner is a suspect

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
now the question is what the canadian government gave up for his freedom

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

If you want to cry about it, feel free. That's a sign of being a pussy though, just fyi.

Sorry Bong, that was pretty petty. I'll also throw my hat into the Haier has his faults but at least he's honest about his faults and makes good posts.

Haier, did you really write 'Hory poo poo" after the first message?

Also, have you dated any 'regular' white/american girls in China? Are they as goony and broken as I imagine the guy expats to be?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Outrail posted:

Sorry Bong, that was pretty petty. I'll also throw my hat into the Haier has his faults but at least he's honest about his faults and makes good posts.

Haier, did you really write 'Hory poo poo" after the first message?

Also, have you dated any 'regular' white/american girls in China? Are they as goony and broken as I imagine the guy expats to be?

Why would you go to china to date white girls? Wtf

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

fits my needs posted:

You encounter white girls from other countries.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

fits my needs posted:

Because you're a desperate loser that has no other options.

Edit: Not you specifically, just to be clear. It's the other guy I was mocking.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The most shocking part of this story, who skips out on a latina working on a degree for China? (Imagine I said the China part like Donald Trump)

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Haier has a practical degree in International Relations

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

fits my needs posted:

So if you were in country X, and met a girl/guy who you thought was smart/pretty/interesting/etc from country Y, would you not bother going out with her/him because you're in country X? Really?

Ceciltron posted:

Haier has a practical degree in International Relations

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

fits my needs posted:

You're in denial about how sad of a sack you are.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

You're in denial about how sad of a sack you are.

Some poignant criticism from the weeaboo pigeon.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Some poignant criticism from the weeaboo pigeon.

I'm a Taiaboo pigeon if I'm anything, thanks, please don't presume.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Because you're a desperate loser that has no other options.

Edit: Not you specifically, just to be clear. It's the other guy I was mocking.

Before you drop another of your quality posts, think about all the poor electrons that you're wasting. Trees have to die for the letters that you drop here, they might even have to burn some more coal or oil because of your need to share these wet farts that you conjure up whenever Haier posts something.

At least that dude is entertaining, but you're like that obnoxious guy in a chinema showing that keeps loudly commenting whatever happens atm. If somebody would get up and beat the poo poo out of you, the audience would clap rythmically to your demise.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

JaucheCharly posted:

Before you drop another of your quality posts, think about all the poor electrons that you're wasting. Trees have to die for the letters that you drop here, they might even have to burn some more coal or oil because of your need to share these wet farts that you conjure up whenever Haier posts something.

At least that dude is entertaining, but you're like that obnoxious guy in a chinema showing that keeps loudly commenting whatever happens atm. If somebody would get up and beat the poo poo out of you, the audience would clap rythmically to your demise.

Lol, you wouldn't get up though, cause you're a bitch with no backbone. Let's just make that clear. That's the difference between us.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

You think hey why date white girls in China but then you start banging hot girls from the UK or South Africa and it all makes sense.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Why do we care about Haier? He writes about the pussy that he both does slay and does not slay in the inscrutable East.

Let him LiveJournal about living in squalor because of the Chinese phrase for good enough, it's funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Lol, you wouldn't get up though, cause you're a bitch with no backbone. Let's just make that clear. That's the difference between us.

Lol you can't be for real

• Locked thread