Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

I will watch the first episode, because i hate normies

Same, but next week when it releases for everyone. I'm a dirty poor normie hater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The story will be less about Ako going from not normie to normie and more about saving Schwein from her normieness.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

This episode was pretty great and informative. Next time I play an FPS i'll imagine all other players are normies.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

VostokProgram posted:

Now you need to tell us which one is first best.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Does each episode have a meme in it, and I'm just not seeing some of them?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

El Burbo posted:

jobs are for normies!

:agreed:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Schwein is fine.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

It would be fun to see wallenstein castle get rushed by a bunch of newbies with basic armor.

e: Kind of like this but scaling the castle walls

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jun 18, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Kanos posted:

This is the funny thing about this show. The premise is these characters are all huge mmo nerds but their gaming habits are super duper casual relative to how far a lot of hardcore MMO players will go. They kind of reference this when they talked about the black magician's guild.

I do worry that there will be a major tone shift at the final episode where they realize that they are not hardcore gamers but mere casuals. Ako and Rusian become a real life couple instead of just in game, go out a few times, figure out they're now normies and then they do The Final Meme: the overindulgence of bleach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Good ending, good show, sadly no kiss. 8/10

I say this about too many shows. :sigh: sound euphonium.

It was still good.

• Locked thread