Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

This looks like a cool show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

VostokProgram posted:

This looks like a cool show

This show is loving amazing.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I'm glad that Japanese fans also have the concept of normie. International solidarity! :un:

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Namtab posted:

I'm going to write a strongly worded e-mail because I don't think normies is a literal translation

Naw dude it's definitely a literal translation. Subtitles are never wrong

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Davincie posted:

personally i hope she goes full on normie hater

I hope she gets the other characters to become full normie haters too

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

El Burbo posted:

The anime is moving at a really nice speed. They've basically adapted everything the manga has covered so far, so I have no idea what's gonna happen from now on...

They've pretty much wrapped up what I thought would be the central plot. This should be exciting.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Humans should be wiped out, but 4chan isn't why.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

a kitten posted:

Congratulations Netoge, that's the second best "guy walks in on a girl changing" joke in an anime. :golfclap:

Now you need to tell us which one is first best.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I submit that the show should henceforth be referred to as Kill All Normies

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

:rip: Rusian

put that poo poo in the op

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

on the bright side we can actually afford to buy anime merch. suck it neets

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

golden bubble posted:

Two factor authentication just means you have to log in using two different methods. Most commonly, that means you need to log-in on your computer and on your phone to actually play the game. That way, your account is much more secure at the cost of making it a pain to access.

It's not really a big pain, you just get a code texted to you on your phone (or you have an app that displays timed codes) when you want to log in from a machine you haven't used before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

They should make a season 2 that's all about schwein

• Locked thread