Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
He was a gentleman in the streets and a fartsniffer in the sheets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

To NORA Dublin  8 December 1909

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off ...

At every gently caress I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger gently caress than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside.

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I hosed them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.

It is wonderful to gently caress a farting woman when every gently caress drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also. 

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Profondo Rosso posted:

I was going to ask what possessed you to write those words, but I googled it and that's actually something he wrote :stare:

i WISH i was as talented as Joyce :sigh:

i remember some other letter reminiscing about loving her butt and how much he enjoyed the smell of her poop on his dick

he was a man far ahead of his time and right behind that azzzz

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i liked the letter where he sent her money to buy lingerie which in those days was still bloomers and hes all 'yeah get this color with some frilly lace and dab perfume on the legs' and its naughty but in such a quaintly innocent way

and then hes like 'oh and leave a skidmark in them'

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

In one of his letters he asked Nora to rub the next letter she sends to him in her crack so he can smell her butt when it arrived and that's something that even modern sexting cant transmit even tho im sure the japanese are working on that but anyway he was ahead of his time

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Doctor Schnabel posted:

do you understand it, smart guy?!

you dont have to be smart to understand ulysses

but you do have to study it and gain familiarity with his references (read:entire western canon) and and treat it like almost like something to be researched before you come to see that yeah wow this really is deep and has stuff pinging on things and levels that you couldnt see at first and draws all of it together into the context of his time and ireland and then its like wow yeah dude im starting to get it there's actually a substantive and uniquely powerful beauty behind what at first might look like madness

if you dont want to :effort: it then dont cuz yeah its a lot of work if you dont really care but like anything else in the world it isnt about smarts its about getting out what you put in

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Anthropology major.txt.

idgi

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Also there was a letter where he was tuggin it to the idea of her touching herself in a closet and pooping and he was really trying hard to pin down when she would poop, like was it during :shlick: or whether shed wait till she came and then just leave a postorgasmal donk in the closet.

Im not sure if he had a preference as to which but he seemed really curious about both of these options

Doctor Schnabel posted:

okay FIRST off, it must be a pretty miserable party if it degenerates into joyce chat
yalls friends are kinda dumb right

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Apr 15, 2016

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Carmant posted:

Idk what Mary Sue is but I bet it's something really stupid and meaningless like cuck because gokns really love to use it

when its in literature its an author surrogate

when its an undersexed catlady writing about her and dr who fuckin its a mary sue

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Doctor Schnabel posted:

lemme ask ya this, bucko: would you like to have a nice beer and an enjoyable time with some dummies, or a discussion about modernist lit with ozma?
id rather do either of those and a million other things than hear some cotton candy vaping jortsgoon who in days past failed an english midterm on Twelfth Night and in days present smells like catfood and rear end being all :goonsay: let me tell u why shakespeare's overrated

because Sheep-Goats knows wtf is up :hf:

Sheep-Goats posted:

This is the kind of poo poo you say once at a party and no one wants to talk to you afterwards.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Cuckoo posted:

I took an entire college course on this rear end in a top hat. We went over every deeper meaning possible, learned about the state of Ireland at the tine, etc. Joyce's works are still dense joyless slogs. Those letters are the only entertaining thing he ever wrote

im sorry you didnt like it bc i can imagine what a slog that would be on a topic that isnt even interesting. fwiw i wouldve gladly taken the class for you bc i was a stem major and never got to take any interesting lit classes i just kind of pursued it out of interest

but the fact that you went through the work means your opinions would be really cool to hear at a party and i would listen to them and then after that maybe we could beat up some dumb nerds :redass:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

sam i am no one give a gently caress about ur dinner -- dr schnabel, amazon book reviews

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

modern greats be like this *farts like a train whistle*

postmodern greats be like this *bangs sluts where rockets land*

Carmant posted:

What a stupid dog. His tail sucks compared to other dogs
you son of a

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Apr 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

im gaye posted:

his letter about licking butthole is better than most college papers i read so cool i guess

i loved how for every other topic from missionary to poo poo that would make fetlife blush he was supremely comfortable w spinning pages of the most explicit, sanity-searing detail

but when it came to the topic of her doing That One Thing he was like :sweatdrop::fh:'hi pls elaborate re: that place? you mentioned going with your tongue

• Locked thread