Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doomguy1984
Dec 11, 2009
Let's share our favorite workouts. For 3 months I have duct taped a 2.5 lbs dumbell to my dick and have started doing dick curls. I now how a dick bicep. The ladies love it. What are your tips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I make sure to die in late game DOTA at least once because then I get between 1-2 minutes to do as much exercise as I can before going back to being a poo poo heap.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
i fellate homeless men and let me tell you, i have gained a lot of protein

i can't really help you otherwise

Aug 4, 2010

stare at all the buff men and get a boner lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i jelq a lot

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
You get better gains if you eat a giant feast of a meal before a work out. PROTEIN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nZ1v96-veM

Jul 30, 2013
it is a zero calorie workout ;)

i think. i don't actually know. honestly if i'm thinking about it semen probably has calories

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have to strap dumbells to my hand because i dont have fingers. im a hgue prick

Jul 30, 2013
like it must have calories if it makes people, right?

oh my god i have eaten so many people

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

devin2 posted:

like it must have calories if it makes people, right?

oh my god i have eaten so many people

you need to calm the gently caress down

Aug 4, 2010

Enfield posted:

i have to strap dumbells to my hand because i dont have fingers. im a hgue prick

how u typing????

Jul 30, 2013
I'M GETTING FAT FROM EATING PEOPLE HOLY poo poo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

www posted:

how u typing????

with my weiner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey Darwin, what if you grew a thumb on your dick so you could jack off other dicks, with your dick.

• Locked thread