Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What fight are you most excited for?
This poll is closed.
John Dodson vs. Manny Gamburyan 0 0%
Beneil Dariush vs. Michael Chiesa 2 9.09%
Cub Swanson vs Hacran Dias 1 4.55%
The true main event, Thug Rose vs Tecia Torres 19 86.36%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Thank you Glover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

Glover's cool and underrated, but not too underrated

These are my exact feelings about him.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Good ko good card

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Thanks Glover. Pretty fun night, thanks in no small part to the goons in attendance. There's already multiple threads on reddit starring you goofballs. Good job y'all.

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

attackmole posted:

I hope that Glover knocks out Rashad before Rashad finds a way to make this fight suck poo poo.

Well there you go

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

attackmole posted:

I hope that Glover knocks out Rashad before Rashad finds a way to make this fight suck poo poo.

thank you

fordyce
Nov 21, 2005

Please, call me Djo
Knocked loopy by that other punch Glover throws. Shameful.

You rarely see someone so happily back themselves up to square-footed against the fence.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
It's kinda crazy how Rashad was still totally there and defending himself until the second shot, and then he instantly went completely out.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, that left hook was brutal, but the follow up right as Evans was down/getting up was just murderous.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'd love glover Rumble

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Glover vs Rumble would be awesome

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Rashad learned to knock people out by throwing big dumb haymakers. Glover's the opposite, where he's pretty technical and is just one of those dudes who has a dumb amount of natural power. Hunt-esque. Well, maybe not quite, but I mean, by LHW standards everything that guy touches you with is a bomb.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Glover Rumble would be a dooope fight

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Rashad had him right where he wanted him and the tyrant Herb Dean wrecked another fight.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I should not make light of 7.1 magnitude earthquakes in impoverished parts of the world but shout out to cnn for sending me a push notification that displays as "at least one person dead" on my lock screen right at the point of that knockout

diesiel
Aug 11, 2012
There goes glass jawed shad.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Good boxing fight just started on nbc if anyone cares

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Bluedeanie posted:

I should not make light of 7.1 magnitude earthquakes in impoverished parts of the world but shout out to cnn for sending me a push notification that displays as "at least one person dead" on my lock screen right at the point of that knockout

Lol

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

A Rose win is the correct decision, but it isn't the best decision. Because now she will likely be literally murdered by Gadelha or Joanna Champion.

sadly this
I want her and barry to be happy forever

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wild Horses posted:

sadly this
I want her and barry to be happy forever

Pat Barry can go back to singing in the car with Cro Cop.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Saw you goons at Ferg's a min ago. Keep the lOl's coming. This show kinda sucked

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

i enjoyed it

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
there are people on the internet that think LobsterMobster in her Khabib gear is a UFC plant

love it.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I did not realize the card was on so early. I only caught the last round of Rose/Tecia which was as lovely as I expected, fortunately Glover saved the day by killing Rashad.

Rashad should really retire, he got boxed in by a lumbering Glover and seemed doomed to an asswhooping while pinned against the fence as soon as the bell rung.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Can't believe Work Friend Keven was there tonight. http://www.imgur.com/bO09ZSL?r

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
The Boston Strong guy looks unreal too

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I wonder if the UFC think Lobster and Mr Nice are Dagestani.

(Thank you Khabib and Glover for doing what you do)

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Michael Chiesa had to fight through more adversity than just Beneil Dariush in round 1. https://twitter.com/mmafighting/status/721577422395740160

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
nice pillow fisted hands, mr. nice.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

-Atom- posted:

nice pillow fisted hands, mr. nice.

Thanks. Yesterday was loving incredible. The seats we were in were basically floor seats and it felt like we were loving cage side. Plus I made the internet mad just by existing and that's always fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

• Locked thread