Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I only had water on hand when I watched the video, but I played along anyway

I drank like a quart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

As someone recovering from a broken ankle who is still occasionally taking pain meds (the really good kind you shouldn't mix with booze) I'm scrambling to figure out what I should be drinking myself.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I don't care as long as our best approximation of Serrice Ice Brandy is one of the drinks

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

A Sweaty Tali

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Setting: The Afterlife Club, Omega

Zaeed, hefting drink, speaking to bartender: Now Serrice Ice Brandy, that takes me back...
From offscreen: Zaeed!
Zaeed, setting drink down: Hold on, I've got to take this.
Zaeed spins his stool around, pulls up his rifle, and fires. Somewhere in the slums of Omega, a Vorcha dies.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'm pretty sure the Omega would just be a Four Horsemen

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Poil posted:

Well, we have seen Pestilence already. (not sure I'd want to drink anything related to that)
The Four Horsemen is a type of drink/shot which is notorious for causing explosive vomiting

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

The Return of the Bro-Team: Archangel and Grunt.

Also suggesting Ancillary Bro-Team Zaeed and Mordin

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Hope you give Garrus one of his alternate outfits, I can't stand him hanging out in hosed up armor

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Recruit the lizard, clearly.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Someone upthread mentioned that if they gender-swapped Joe and Miranda they would have both been more interesting characters, and I'm inclined to agree.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I love how the bartender has krogan-ish scales.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

skoolmunkee posted:

I was trying to think of the best krogan dead baby joke ever, but the salarians beat me to it
"And what do you call this act?"

"The Genophage!"

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I get the feeling that the devs expected that Jiminy would have a warmer reception by the fans than he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

SubponticatePoster posted:

I know, like that time we caused a prison ship to catch fire and killed a couple thousand so we could recruit a topless lady or when we shot all those crewmen who'd gone bonkers on that one planet from eating food their lovely captain forced them to.

We're the best!
To be fair, the prison ship deal was pretty cut and dry self-defense. Shepard had a deal arranged, they broke the deal and tried to enslave her, what do you think was gonna happen?

• Locked thread