Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Geostomp posted:

I would think you'd save the booze until ME3. That's a game with a parts that makes you want to kill off a portion of your brain.

Here's to hoping all the DLC to make ME3 ending slightly less horrific will be present

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

I switched to tequila shots after the intro. There are too many explosions going on. All the time. At least I'll get a good night's sleep now... :downs:

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Honestly tequila is pretty gross, so it was easy to keep myself alive ;)

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Well if anything this thread drains my bank account and fills my liquor cabinet :D.

Will we do fine wines for Mass Effect 3?

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

So on a slightly more serious note, what DLC is absolutely essential for ME2? I've been playing to catch up and the DLC is for some reason still hilariously expensive, even without the silly BioWare points thing. I have zaeed, but what's missing?

Also, tips on acquiring these on the cheap for PC are welcome!

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Great, so I'll get those two. They'll still set me back €16 which is 4 times as much as the game itself :downs:. Then again it's still cheaper than all the liquor for this thread

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Tax Refund posted:

Larger version

Explanation of the joke for those who aren't way, WAY too familiar with the I.T. industry (see the "Example symptoms" section).

So my initial coding guess was the entirety of their civilisation depended on floating point errors, but for some reason it has more depth to it than any human should be allowed to comprehend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

SubponticatePoster posted:

Possibly. They're still releasing patches for it to fix the worst of the clayface issues. I may do something in between that's shorter and not a Bioware game. What, I don't know yet.

I thought they quit doing updates on andromeda apart from multiplayer? Regardless, it's going to be less fun than ME2 or 3. Can't wait for 3, though!

• Locked thread