Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Glad you posted the vanguard flowchart, SP. Saved me the trouble. :clint:

Also I'm forever sad that they didn't go with the original ammo/heat sink weapons idea they had for ME2, which was to allow a cooldown like in 1 but with the optional choice to reload if you needed more dakka right away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

The lighting in the first dialogue scene makes Miranda looks like a creepy-rear end Japanese android.

Also I don't remember seeing Tali until a later mission in my playthrough.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

skoolmunkee posted:

edit: JOKERBOMB

:five:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Let's do an absinthe drink for 3 and call it The True Ending. :tizzy:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

I didn't have any of the stuff besides the whisky so Jack'n'Coke it is!

I'm calling it the Renegade Option as of right now. :smug:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

SP, you seem to be choosing renegade dialogue alot more lately.

geonetix posted:

Great, so I'll get those two. They'll still set me back €16 which is 4 times as much as the game itself :downs:. Then again it's still cheaper than all the liquor for this thread

I loved Kasumi's DLC. It's basically Ocean's Eleven IN SPACE.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Nekomimi-Maiden posted:

Yeah, Renegade in ME1 was pretty much "Herpderp I'm a racist fuckwit because Bioware needed a mind-bogglingly Evil option", Renegade in ME2 and 3 got a tuning up to be MOSTLY equally valid, just leaning towards "I don't have time to play NICE" instead of Paragon's "I'd like it if we didn't all have to be dicks to each other, 'k?"

As such it's a lot more fun, especially with the interrupt system ME2 introduced.

The "Dirty Harry or Captain Picard" approaches were pretty interesting ways to go about being a good-ish guy in ME2 and most of 3. They kinda slid back into the evil fuckwit territory in 3, like with some of the options available to you at the end of Mordin's quest. And/or how you can deal with Wrex afterwards. :stonk:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

monster on a stick posted:

It's funnier if you take Legion who passes right through security.

"Geth do not intentionally infiltrate." :psylon:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

SubponticatePoster posted:

If we can get the name of the ship her target left on then we can skip the unpleasantness of a reenactment of the police station scene in the first Terminator movie.

Fun fact: the ship's name, Demeter, is a Dracula reference.

Also IIRC you can find a text log written by Elnora where she talks about killing people for the mercs and loving it. So she kinda played you. :v:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Also voting for Kasumi's mission. It owns.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Voting we recruit the unnamed squad member and/or do Lair of the Shadow Broker next.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:eng101:

Technically everything in space *is* irridiated! However, the amount varies quite a bit. On Earth, the atmosphere/planetary magnetic field deflects most of it. Deep space ships like the Normandy probably store their water supplies in between a double hull to use as a buffer for radiation shielding. There's actually a concentrated layer of radiation above the Earth called the Van Allen belts that's collected by Earth's magnetism (and presumably any other inhabitable planet). The Apollo astronauts had to move through the belts as fast as possible when leaving Earth orbit to minimize their exposure.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Poil posted:

Your voice sounds like you're talking through Skype on laptop speakers. :v:

You renegade interrupted the villain's monologue? You rude jerk! :mad:

:lol: if you don't always take that specific interrupt, regardless of whether you're playing paragon or renegade, every single time. It's like punching Al-Julani. You just do it.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

J.theYellow posted:

Some Tumblr tomfoolery.

"quariansexual"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

ScreamingLlama posted:

Buck teeth? I'm not seeing it.

Yeah but with the inferiority complex do you think she wouldn't believe that?

• Locked thread