Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
SubPonticate, has anyone mentioned you sometimes sound like and have similar mannerisms as Pam from Archer? Liking the LP so far, thanks for showing this off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Man, just watching this video, you can see 2 is a much better written experience over all, with more interesting characters, than Andromeda. Andromeda also suffers from way more fluff stuff to do, it's not as ... directed? intense? You never get a sense of urgency or anything.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah, I felt ME:A was quite similar to DA:I, the main Andromeda thread recommends ignoring the minor tasks and it seems to flow a bit better with that advice. I must have missed a task or trigger on the movie night, i got the vids but it never progressed from there. I still enjoyed it and have 80 hours in it, headshottin kett sure didn't get boring.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Man, I can't play 2 w/o unlocking brobot Legion from the start. He's got a lot of character and is generally pretty funny. Shame he got locked so far to the end of game in the release.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Great LP SubponticatePoster! I'm going back now and watching your inquisition one, it's also quite good, I only went through that game once so it's neat to see additional stuff.

• Locked thread