Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What's up with that Krystals place that's literally just white castle with a different name. I went to tenessee once cause my roommate had to go to court for weed possession there so we made a trip of it and even the girl working there said "it's basically white castle" when we asked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

signalnoise posted:

They're not the same as big burgers just smaller, they're a different texture and everything ffs stop with this stupid big burger vs little burger nonsense

The wet/floppy sliders krystals/white castle serve are different than other restauraunt sliders, which are generally just regular smaller burgers that are usually cooked worse imo. All sliders I've had are medium well or well done prob cause its not as much meat to cook

• Locked thread