Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Bonzo posted:

I grew up in Kentucky and people outside of the White Castle/Krystals region never knew this. Once we told them why we called them "sliders" they kinda got disgusted and didn't want to try them.

Now when I go to a restaurant and see "pulled pork sliders" all I can think of is that it's the most disgusting thing on the menu and if I order that I'll be racing home to poo poo.

Im p sure that's just an urban legend and the term originally came from a greasy burger that went down your throat easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'd rather have a full sized burg. I think sliders are just a dumb gimmick. "Hahaha it's cool and good because they're small!" Anything in slider form is just as good as a full sized burger. Granted, the logic works both ways but I'd just rather have one filling burger than like 4-6 lil midget burgers.

Tapas

• Locked thread