Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
I have a few. All computer related.

-If someone spends a lot of time on some site like facebook, or some dumb site and you're sick of them doing that, edit the host files on their computer to redirect to something like the company page or something. Better yet, do it in Linux so that there is zero history of what took place. Most people will not know how to fix this and it takes a special breed of slacker to question IT as to what happened.

-Close everything on the desktop. Screencap it like that. Set that screencap as the background. Hide all icons and move the toolbar to the top and then autohide it. Have fun watching them try to click the icons and start menu, assume it's frozen, restart their computer. And again.

-Use scheduled tasks to make some weird sound play at intervals of something like 53 minutes or 107 minutes. The sound clip shouldn't be more than a few seconds. Make sure that the task is killed shortly after occurring and that the program doesn't pop up otherwise it will obvious as to what's causing it. VLC player works well btw. Because it's not on the hour, it will seem random when it happens and this is guaranteed to drive someone bats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread