Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
E: Wrong thread sorry!!!

Bad tattoos suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Looks exactly like the placenta, in blue. Props to the artist for color choice.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 23:08 on Apr 21, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
^^
They're right (un)fortunately

スーパーナチュラル

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 20:35 on Apr 22, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Bombadilillo posted:

What the fuk is wrong with those nails...

It's when you buy a box of press-on nails from the clearance bin, but they're lovely so they break and you end up using the wrong sizes cause that's all that's left. Yes I know from experience.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yeah I wish that horror show was a bunch of lovely press-ons

They look just like the ones I got and I refuse to believe otherwise (because it's horrific :stonk: )

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Scathach posted:

No offense, I mean I hate to say negative things about another gal's beauty stuff, but your press-ons are apparently horrifying. Holy balls, man.

Those are indeed coke nails, here's another delightful set.

I got them as a kind-of joke in a super shady CVS so it's ok. They were 2-3 inches long, and I could not do daily tasks but it was funny nonetheless.

Here's some content

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 03:02 on Apr 27, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Ok Fella posted:

That first tatt is legit badass. And the nun too.

They're so well done I felt bad posting them, but they could have had the artist do something else that isn't someone snorting coke.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Cletus

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

I forgive this guy because it looks like he lives in an Eastern European, or possibly Middle Eastern, hellhole.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Did somebody say offensive

Second one was a finalist on that Ink Masters show.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 14:05 on May 12, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

but I just don't understand why.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Inzombiac posted:

1 eye on U, 1 eye on mah beer and 2 on mah freedom

This is the best description.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Ugh Tattoo Party.

E: maybe it's cause I'm looking at a phone but there is something really weird going on in that crotch area

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 18:33 on Jun 9, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

hyperhazard posted:

It's the ribbon tying the pajama pants together.

I feel like picking on wolf tattoos is like shooting fish in a barrel, but man these are bad.

Not a wolf:

It's merged in too much to the pants fabric to be a ribbon; i.e., there is no ribbon.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 05:23 on Jun 11, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Crust First posted:

I thought it said Flinn / Hayl. Makes as much sense as anything else.

Could be trailed trash names, where Hayl is short for Haylee.

E: reverse image search didn't find it but it did give me these "visually similar" images

Maybe :nws:
http://imgur.com/rzX7ka8.jpg

Possibly covering up cutting scars, it more likely just stupid "dna"

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 13:11 on Jun 13, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Do you = be yourself.

That guy had huge pores. On the plus side his leg hair will cover that up. I mean I'm 99% sure that's a guy.

Reverse image search is my new friend

:nws: http://imgur.com/HmCEpuT
:nws: http://imgur.com/dEnnMMV

Sure it's well done but it looks like a horribly infected wound full of bees

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Busket Posket posted:

what the poo poo

I like how their skin is already having 2 different gross reactions to the ink.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 00:19 on Jun 16, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Traxus IV posted:

A friend of mine got this yesterday as a response to the Orlando shooting.

I understand the sentiment and all but I can't bring myself to do anything but shake my head.

I'm looking forward to the blobby mess to be posted one year from now. No matter how well it's done it's not gonna look good past this.

E: not saying it's done well

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm really looking forward to pics of these watercolors tattoos in 10 years and the internet posts :qq: ing about how bad they look.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
One of my friends had three down her sternum. They kept getting infected so she had them removed. She showed me them in a platic baggie with flesh still attached :stonk:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Mushinronsha posted:

RE: Heart Chat

I wanted to weigh in since I've spent over a year dissecting human cadavers in school. Everyone's right! The heart definitely develops midline, and the base (top, wider part) stays pretty midline. However as the fetus develops, the apex (pointy bottom part) flops over counterclockwise to the left side of your body. Here's an actual photo of a human cadaver which shows how the heart sits normally in your chest, possibly :nms: I guess, not bloody or anything, just beige http://act.downstate.edu/courseware/haonline/imgs/00000/3000/100/3137.jpg

This is cool.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

This is amazing.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Lizard Combatant posted:

Have huge chest or cleavage pieces ever looked good?

I saw some gorgeous cherry blossom one recently. I wish I had a pic. It was beautiful, branches and flowers going from chest to shoulders. But other than that 99.9% are crap.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

fullroundaction posted:

It's probably a semi-famous person she met's signature.

Some meth and crack addict? Whose signature is that bad?

E: oh maybe it's the meth and crack addict "artist" who did her lovely heart tattoo

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Rondette posted:

Reverse Gis (and no life)

I think that this is the autograph of Bert McCracken from a band called The Used going off the hashtags.

In that case that's REALLY shittily done. Good artists would be able to do that shading where the signature guy pressed the pen lightly. It's not hard.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

This is a quality, well-done post right here.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

ricketyvickyt posted:

Gejunior is the name of the baby that she had. Also the name of the baby daddy. His dad was called Gerbert.

Is this in the "lovely names" thread yet? Because I also couldn't figure it out. That's a horrific name.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
This is all very confusing to me :psyduck:

For content, have some crap that shows up under "honor tattoo"

:911:

Im way behind on the IOSM thread and last thing I left off on was these STUPID minions.

E: donut

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 18:43 on Oct 2, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

SatansOnion posted:

Are we sure he's not just madly in love with someone named Shonda or Shonoa (or hell, maybe Shonor for all I'm able to parse that spaghetti-noodle poo poo)

Personally, I love spaghetti/noodles

My search for spaghetti tattoos led me down this bizarre path thanks to google's weird algorithm.

vs.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

SUJCJDR

So we're talking beer gut tattoos

Beer gut wannabes

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Some cursory searching suggests that the tattoo is from Sweden.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

If you put sunblock on it it'll be fine and stay close to that vibrant. Problem is most people don't do that so it fades and looks like rear end.

Content:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Not related

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Nuevo posted:

Georgia O'Keeffe flower/vagina painting homage thing.

That's not even close. Poor Georgia.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
The placement of the action figure behind this dude better be intentional because it's really irritating me otherwise

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
That's one of the most non-painful parts of your body to get a tattoo lol at "#hurtlikeabitch." On the outside of the arm it's kind of like having an itch. Unless you're a baby. Like that guy is.

Not to mention that it's going to be a blurred mess in ~2 years.

E: and the ball isn't even close to being a circle.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 01:21 on Dec 5, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Weird, when I saw the thread you hadn't posted yet despite the several-hour interlude. Maybe I loaded it up on my phone but forgot to actually read it until later.
I also put forth an additional joke, so why don't you kindly go and gently caress yourself.

Content:

If it was just the face it would be cute :3: unfortunately they had to ruin it. And the right arm looks like a deformed boob.

quote:

"I'm southern by the Grace of God" :911:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
^^ beaten, 18th century is way earlier than I assumed though :negative:

theflyingexecutive posted:

Seriously, what's the deal with apostrophied plurals?

I remember being a kid in the early 90s (probably 91) and getting pissed off at these rocks that said "the o'hara's" or some similar Irish name with an unnecessary apostrophe, because we had just learned what apostrophes were for. It's been around for a while.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Wallet posted:

Who is so lazy that they can't draw more than two roses?

Hahaha I didn't notice that. I assume the tattoo "artist" didn't know how to draw a rose, so he found a design somewhere, traced it, and then traced it over and over again on the tattoo stencil (or whatever it's called. The paper with the drawing they use to put the outline on your body.)

E: the thing on the bottom is missing a comma! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

DumbparameciuM posted:

This render of bowie looks so much like my estranged MiL that it may be the creepiest tattoo of a person I've seen in the past year

Nothing can top Lady Gaga's horrifying and terrible Bowie tattoo

I just can't believe how terrible it is. She's a millionaire... why? How? And she's proud of it?

E: in comparison, goon Kelly Doty's version (the eyes are supposed to be like that btw)

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 21:02 on Feb 6, 2017