Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ummagumma posted:

Panik is in for Mashinter.

Thank loving god. Still wish it was Weise though. I want to see if that Fleshman-Teuvo-Weise line would still be as good in the playoffs as it was in the regular season. But Panik is still cool. He was doing well coming into the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Scob posted:

nbc using the chicago feed for the game, thats great thanks

You mean you dont enjoy drunk Eddie O rambling on about the Hawks at very inopportune times?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Troy Queef posted:

If you think Edzo is bad on national broadcasts, wait till you hear him doing the home feed

I actually dont mind him for national broadcasts but he is a huge homer for Chicago games and, even as a Hawks fan, he can get kind of irritating.

Could be worse though. Could be ROOT or Altitiude.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mike_V posted:

Blues PP looked bad

Oh good, another year where the Blues and Hawks compete for the most :flaccid: playoff PP.

At least I know how the series will end. :v:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Heading for another scoreless overtime game

Good thing I didnt take that extra shift tomorrow morning :v:

:catdrugs:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Levitate posted:

This reffing in the tamp wings game is pretty bad

Pretty sure the reffing is universally bad this year. Its like they all aspire to be Tim Peel.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

i am the bird posted:

I just realized Abdelkader has no eyebrows.

He also has no hockey talent.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Luuuuuuu having a much better game tonight apparently.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

marioinblack posted:

Do you really want to listen to Pierre jerk himself off over Ryan Callahan's penalty killing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmR1Gpkhpw

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

z0331 posted:

Are panthers a super slow team or is it my imagination?

They arent slow, its more that the Isles are really fast.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

What the hell did I miss? Like half of each team was in the box.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Jagr looked tired already. Someone give that man a break and some water.

http://i.imgur.com/Zsw2XxF.webm

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Hot goalies win the playoffs

*2010 excluded

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Welp. See you in Chicago.

I mean, they can still come back, its a single goal.

But man are they going to need to play better because Elliott is on the loving ball tonight and the Blues are Bluesing as good as they possibly can to stifle any kind of offense or entertainment.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Neodoomium posted:

Nice shot block, Abdelkader.

You loving plug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Captain Internet posted:

How does anyone hate such an inoffensive team like smashville? That's like hating the Canes.

Mike RIbeiro is a very hateable person and James Neal has had many questionable hits in his past and probably future.

Outside of those 2 theyre a pretty chill team though and most importantly they arent the Ducks.

Go Perds.

• Locked thread