Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Galaxy Quest vs Star Trek

Some might say that the best Star Trek movie was Galaxy Quest. Others may come to the conclusion that Galaxy Quest is the greatest parody of Star Trek.

Yes, No, Maybe?
How do polls?
Who cares?
goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

suck my di ck bitch

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im eating a Slim Jim right now, its literally in my mouth while typing this. not bad

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Star wars 2 was the best starwars

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
I s'pose a few of you could take a break at pretending you're funny.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux8O2xI1qV4

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

I'm the lips ring on the fat ring finger.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
you came in here to post this, cumlord?!

Aug 4, 2010

live long and prosper OP

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

nomadologique posted:

you came in here to post this, cumlord?!

I do what I can, you inoffensive non-biased gender pronoun.

www posted:

live long and prosper OP

On it!

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

And now, after sixteen years, The New Adventures of Something Awful!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

big fat fuckin WOULD here

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Bump

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Am I really baiting something to bite me in the balls?
If he gets as many laughs I guess it could be worth it.
Asking for a friend, naturally.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
they both sucks hth

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Did you guys ever WATCH the show?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i watched the old timey star trek

i currently have zero (0) slim jims

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Star Trek inspired generations to dream of an awesome future but Galaxy Quest had the goth chick from NCIS

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Champenema posted:

Old GBS inspired generations to dream of an awesome future but New GBS had the goth chick from NCIS

You're getting there.

I guess what I'm really wondering is, if a parody of SA existed could it be better and funnier?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

BirryJoru posted:

You're getting there.

I guess what I'm really wondering is, if a parody of SA existed could it be better and funnier?

as long as my part is played by that Skinner dude from X-files, sure.
Lots of explosions too.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

GQ was so good that trekkies, notorious for being whiny bitches, accepted it as a Star Trek movie

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Bump

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Sometimes when I'm bored I start picturing some sort of erotic fan fiction between Tim Allen and one of the aliens. Everything is funnier in that alien voice they do.

"Jasonnnn Nesmith. You are a fine Earth individual but you mmmm practices in love are strange to myyyy mmmmmbody."

"My mmmmm rear end. Jasonnnn Nesmmmmsmith you are shredding my colon to mmmmpieces."

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

"My mmmmm rear end. Jasonnnn Nesmmmmsmith you are shredding my colon to mmmmpieces."

lol

grumpy
Aug 30, 2004

Why has gbs become a tumblr diary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
What? No. Voyager was the best Galaxy Quest show. Enterprise was the best Cleopatra 2525.

• Locked thread