Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
so is my dick whats your point

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Puck you

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That guy literally wears his HELMET WITH NINTENDO DUCK HUNT CHARACTERS ON IT to his workplace. Fuckin lmao.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
how about them sharks :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

fyodor posted:

That guy literally wears his HELMET WITH NINTENDO DUCK HUNT CHARACTERS ON IT to his workplace. Fuckin lmao.

yeah duck hunt is kinda weird cause he is the goalie for the ducks like you dont want to hunt yourself do you?

naem
May 29, 2011

http://youtu.be/Qb2GsazQbkE

beeaar
Dec 16, 2005
hes a fuckin hero mate

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7GmolHTd4

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

if that guy showed up to his greeter job at walmart with his duck hunt helmet they would send him home GO GET A MORE PROFESSIONAL HELMET HAVE SOME SELF-RESPECT!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MQV-BeMvac

raton fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Apr 16, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
That N64 hockey game was fun as hell and I laughed like a madman when every time someone got checked a little ambulance drove by.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hockey is hard as gently caress. It takes a poo poo ton of athletic ability and crazy coordination. It's like playing golf while traveling at very high speeds and also a couple guys are trying to murder you.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yeah that's what it looks like to everyone.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Hockey is exciting and has the best pace of any sport.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Go Stars!

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

hockey is actually p loving cool but i am white and awkward sooooooooooo

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
That's a great helmet. I mean who wouldn't want tell the opposing team that they are poo poo by using one of the most hated characters in the world.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Looks like you didn't score that goal
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Fart Puzzle posted:

hockey is actually p loving cool but i am white and awkward sooooooooooo

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I never care about hockey until I have to watch game, at which point I'm immediately sucked in and on board till the end of the game, where I then go back to giving no fucks about hockey.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
don't sign your thread titles

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

he spilled he cranberry juice all ober the ice :ohdear:

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Hockey is for white people who gently caress with the lights on, but do so dispassionately.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
:Throws down stick and pushes you:

:Crowd finally wakes up and starts cheering:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

It's like one of the last actually bloody sports out there. Football just has knee injuries and boring concussions.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my dick is shaped like a hockey stick and it's controversial with the ladies. i have to do this motion with my hips during coitus that i like to call the Arizona Rocking Chair and some women are like, wanna do my knitting in that! but then some are like, you know where rocking chairs belong? and I'm like where? and i'm already gettin pissed because i see where this is goin, and she's like, on the fuckin porch!. gently caress YOU MARGARET

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

frogge posted:

It's like one of the last actually bloody sports out there. Football just has knee injuries and boring concussions.

and they don't even have any injuries in soccer, they just pretend to have some in order to get penalties for the opposing team

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

lets go caps bitch

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

PyPy posted:

Go Stars!

:thumbsup:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a sport with no timeouts at all where the players use jetpacks and try to kill each other with fully automatic weapons is to hockey as hockey is to every other sport

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

gary oldmans diary posted:

a sport with no timeouts at all where the players use jetpacks and try to kill each other with fully automatic weapons is to hockey as hockey is to every other sport

And in that hypothetical sport the Chigaco Blackhawks would still school the entire league.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I eat shrimp teriyaki
Never watch ice hockey
The lean got me bent but aint gon break cuz I be stocky

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hockey is a way better sport to drink lots of beer and watch than baseball, it even has built in breaks for you to piss and chug beer during

Go hockey!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
crackers walking on knifes wtf

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
ice hockey is way more entertaining than football or handegg

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hogge Wild posted:

ice hockey is way more entertaining than football or handegg

True, all the exciting sports end in scores of 1-0. Soccer is another good one

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
hockey is Cool and Good

I use to play travel hockey and hit people from all around as a kid, it was fun

also whenever we played in the USA they wouldn't let us play full contact or use slapshots inside the other teams blue line, what a bunch of pussies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
we're playing hockey not soccer!

• Locked thread