Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you have a friend whos good at Dark Souls games?
Yes!!!
no!
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic
I'm bad at it but I love watching my friend play dark souls 3 and drat is he good at 1 shoting bosses! He's so good that after I bought dark souls I would have to trick him into playing my game for me when boss fights came.

do you have any friends who are good at dark souls 3? we should all be so fortunate to have one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

You are poo poo your poll is poo poo. No Checkbox, No Vote.

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:
ground floor but no checkbox

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

ground floor but no checkbox

My grandfather died fighting checkbox polls on the beaches of Normandy, you bastard.

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
what the gently caress where's the checkbox option you nonny ponce

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

let me check everything

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic

baram. posted:

let me check everything

you got drat better.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

In DS1 some hacker one shotting with (I think) dark orb told me to Git Gud, and the scars hurt to this very day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic

Dandywalken posted:

In DS1 some hacker one shotting with (I think) dark orb told me to Git Gud, and the scars hurt to this very day

I also have PTSD from darksoles 1

• Locked thread