Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007

.Clash posted:

Did I accidentally watch an episode of evangelion this week?

They even had a classmate cam-cording everything, and now wants to watch the angels/mechas fight.

I am re-living almost 20 years ago watching the dub on late night television broadcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
I like how they've presented Yukina's reluctance to pilot with Ken. Not wanting to murder other 'humans' and be murdered in a giant murdering mech are pretty good reasons.

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
Binging through the rest on Netflix, I can't believe they managed to fit in a school episode after everything goes pear-shaped. What a fun series this has been.

:vince:

• Locked thread