Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

great animation, a non-worthless supporting cast in military sci-fi, good set design and funny jokes. i'm in
https://a.pomf.cat/hafnof.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

yeah i thought he was around 30 or so. i guess war ages a man (or they just gave him an age close to the girl for story's sake)

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i lolled when he made horsey noises

also for those that don't read the season thread, its a 2 cour show

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

idiots!!! an ac-130 should never get that close!!!

also lol at the evangelion parallels

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i wish the 2 friends would have stayed dead, anyway

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

mulder and scully eh

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

in the new episode the base personnel was still stunningly incompetent, giant onigiri

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

here's my theory, kennosuke is human cause he has black hair and the aliens all got crazy hair colours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ufarn posted:

Finished this and really enjoyed it. The "twists" can generally be seen coming from a mile away, and the UN is kinda dumb, but thoroughly enjoyed the show aside from the abrupt end. It's also super weird that there's sometimes an extra scene after the credits, but not always, which made the opening of episode 12 or 13 pretty confusing.

its 26 episodes man

also where the hell are the gg subs, 2 weeks behind now!

• Locked thread