Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Mecha swordfights are super cool. Really was a joy to see that city get wrecked by robot samurais. Gonna watch this

Let's see where it goes, cast looks fun so far :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

It kinda bothers me how these giant mechas are waltzing through the landscape with thundering footsteps, yet they don't leave as much as a faint indentation on the lawn
I mean, com'on, I know they've got gravity cancellation and whatnot up in those things, but I wanna see landscape wrecked by the daintiest of movements, as is proper for any giant mech!
On the upside, it's all but guaranteed that we'll get the ultimate wuxia move of standing on your opponent's outstretched blade, only with 40m tall robots, which makes it even better.

I like this show, nothing new, but super competent and charming! :toot:

• Locked thread