Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I hate my balls so much I punch them at least twice a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

I hate my balls so much I punch them at least twice a day
Just wondering but does this mean you punch your ballsack at least twice in a day, or you punch each testicle at least twice in a day, meaning four total blows against the ballsack? It might seem like a small distinction, but it really adds up which is why I'm curious to know.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Do ovaries even have pain receptors ? Is it painful to "get punched in the ovaries" ?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Please direct all the questions about smelly testicles towards forum poster Volume.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Colonel Cancer posted:

Please direct all the questions about smelly testicles towards forum poster Volume.

What about non-smelly testicles? What about testicles that might smell but have lots of deodorant on them? What about testicles where you don't know if they smell or not because you have a cold?

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I only have one now.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
image of pig with poop sitting on top of its testicles dot jaypeg

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It's god punishing us for our privilege as men

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
A girlfriend wanted to kiss/suck my balls, but gently caress that poo poo. Just seeing those teeth get close made them retreat quite fast. Leave my balls alone, please !

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Universe Master posted:

Feels great when they get licked/touched, though.

you must have heard that from a friend

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Wicker Man posted:

When you get older, you gotta watch out when you sit down!

get a load of this loving chump who doesnt wear boxer briefs

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you dont freeball

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
How could I scratch them if they weren't on the outside? One of life's finest pleasures is a good ball scratchin'.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
testicles are so dumb that they deserve to be punished. high heels are the all-natural method, but some people prefer the artifice of hot wax.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
women also scratch their asses/labial folds but they are very sneaky about it because if you catch them doing it they have to tell you where theyve hidden their gems

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer

Robo Reagan posted:

women also scratch their asses/labial folds but they are very sneaky about it because if you catch them doing it they have to tell you where theyve hidden their gems

I think I can probably guess.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gizmojumpjet posted:

I think I can probably guess.
lmao

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Blue whale has testicles that weigh over 100lb and are inside it's body!

What now, evolution ?!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
blue whales are gay retards

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

blue whales are gay retards

Can you imagine those things floating behind it for all the sharks to snip at ! lol

pnutz
Jan 5, 2015

Decebal posted:

Can you imagine those things floating behind it for all the sharks to snip at ! lol

or if they went down to the bottom of the sea and see the giant squid...

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Decebal posted:

Buddy, when it comes to sea creatures, sharks are the least horrifying thing to be worried about. Sharks are fun and easy and playful compared to the other creatures of the deep. Did you know there's this fish that swims inside another fish's mouth, eats its tongue, and then BECOMES its tongue?!?! Imagine that with balls. Some critter that eats your balls, then latches onto your body so that when you cum it's not your jizz that comes out, it's his. Also when you look down it looks back at you.

Whatever horrific event caused whales, dolphins and penguins to return to the sea and evolve to cope and survive in it must have been unimaginably terrible. The ocean loving sucks.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i bet i could take a sperm whale in a fight, they're loving dumbass retards

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

i bet i could take a sperm whale in a fight, they're loving dumbass retards

Not if the fight is about how much ejaculate you can produce ! Please respect a superior testicled creature.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

IronClaymore posted:

Buddy, when it comes to sea creatures, sharks are the least horrifying thing to be worried about. Sharks are fun and easy and playful compared to the other creatures of the deep. Did you know there's this fish that swims inside another fish's mouth, eats its tongue, and then BECOMES its tongue?!?! Imagine that with balls. Some critter that eats your balls, then latches onto your body so that when you cum it's not your jizz that comes out, it's his. Also when you look down it looks back at you.

Whatever horrific event caused whales, dolphins and penguins to return to the sea and evolve to cope and survive in it must have been unimaginably terrible. The ocean loving sucks.

Yeah, that fish is horrible as are most things living below 300ft. I guess the candiru fish is the only aquatic danger to out balls. so far...

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I'm going to be making an appointment within the next couple of weeks to get a vasectomy! Take that testicles.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Decebal posted:

Not if the fight is about how much ejaculate you can produce ! Please respect a superior testicled creature.

If we're talking about cumulative production and not per single session, I wouldn't rule out the basement dwelling goon winning through routine handwork.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Decebal posted:

Yeah, that fish is horrible as are most things living below 300ft. I guess the candiru fish is the only aquatic danger to out balls. so far...

Luckily, in the ocean our balls are kinda safe, but only because no creature has yet evolved to target them specifically. On land we have the chimp (and other humans), who know to go straight for the balls and pummel them and rip them off and eat them in front of our faces for maximum psychological damage. Sea creatures only see our balls as part of our regular squishy delicious flesh, nothing to care about specifically. But if you gave them a while we'd have all sorts of horrific aquatic ball-latching parasitic creatures going after us. Hey, humans are a potential food source, that makes us a niche to be exploited, and dangly balls are extra niche-y.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Natural selection really is the worst, evolution naturally favours the testicle-ripping monkey because he's making his rivals sterile and now we all have to fear for our balls all the time :(

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lt. Chips posted:

I'm going to be making an appointment within the next couple of weeks to get a vasectomy! Take that testicles.

will you give your balls to mr. t to eat, or do people not do that anymore?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

A vasectomy is the coward's option. It's castration or nothing for me :colbert:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Doctor Schnabel posted:

will you give your balls to mr. t to eat, or do people not do that anymore?

Nope. Instead we get hot lady doctors who bite the vas deferens in half and tie the ends off with their tongue like cherry stems.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Can any ladies please share their experiences with balls ?

It would be nice to hear a woman's perspective.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

error1 posted:

A vasectomy is the coward's option. It's castration or nothing for me :colbert:

Nah. See having sperm when you jizz is bad if you don't want babies, but you still want your balls around to give you testosterone and junk. Yeah, turns out the pineal gland in your brain can't do it all in terms of hormones, and balls do a bunch too. Sure, testosterone sucks in some ways, it makes you hairy in weird places when you're a teen and makes you hairy in even weirder places when you get old, but you need it for muscle growth and bone density. Balls are probably the only reason men don't get Osteoporosis as often as women (god knows we don't exercise as much as them). But more importantly for modern living, testosterone tells you that what you've eaten is a good meal and you should definitely stop eating now and you're not hungry anymore.

I suppose there could be HRT for men. But how embarrassing would it be to walk in to a pharmacy to say you need your hormones because you have no balls.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

a hole-y ghost posted:

Just wondering but does this mean you punch your ballsack at least twice in a day, or you punch each testicle at least twice in a day, meaning four total blows against the ballsack? It might seem like a small distinction, but it really adds up which is why I'm curious to know.

i actually consider this proprietary information wrt my posting career so i'm choosing not to disclose this due to trade secrets

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

A kinda gay voice is a small price to pay for 5-8 extra years of life, have your balls and testosterone removed today

http://lesswrong.com/lw/lm4/effects_of_castration_on_the_life_expectancy_of/

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

error1 posted:

A kinda gay voice is a small price to pay for 5-8 extra years of life, have your balls and testosterone removed today

http://lesswrong.com/lw/lm4/effects_of_castration_on_the_life_expectancy_of/

I'm not going to open that link on my brand new pristine clean computer. (Well, maybe in Tor, if I'm really bored.) Weird that Yudkovsky's site would have something like that though, I always assumed he was a massive MRA libertarian. The fucker still alive? I was secretly hoping his obsession with staying alive would loop around into a suicidal death wish. [Edit: also hoping some parallel timeline version of me would drop a bit of dimethyl mercury onto his neck while he was sleeping just to see what would happen to his posts before he died.]

Again, don't want to get osteoporosis, it's in my genetics.

IronClaymore fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 16, 2016

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
my balls feel good to stroke, gently caress u op

withuot them a bljowob woul only be half as good :cheers:

e: third as good, come to think of it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Balls hang low so they're easy to fondle

• Locked thread