Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lothar_
Sep 11, 2001

Don't Date Robots!
I passed the torch over to some kid named Fiske; he's early 20s and can hold his own okay. But now that I'm too old to argue with strangers on the Internet anymore, what's the plan? How do I get that rush of nerd rage chemicals back? Else I'll go crazy and end up in one of those old Internet folks homes babbling stories about Jennicam, Dancing Baby, and Pets.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You were always a loving idiot.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Buy a convertible, cruise around in aviators.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
No you didn't OP.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
Cum in your hand and slap yourself in the face with it

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Take your slapfights to newspaper letter columns.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

jBrereton posted:

Take your slapfights to newspaper letter columns.

Newspapers dont exist s

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

are you a white male? I hear suicide is big with them, you could try that

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Evolve... Start trolling your kids with next level dad jokes. They can't hide behind an internet identity and you can cherish every eye roll.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
No now you progress to the 40+ internet argument arena that is hobby forums (I suggest flight simulator forums for peak pedantic arguments with strangers) and online newspaper comment sections.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Get an Oculus Rift, get into arguing in 3d Cyberspace like you're a sweet fuckin' hacker in a 90s hacking movie.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

No now you progress to the 40+ internet argument arena that is hobby forums (I suggest flight simulator forums for peak pedantic arguments with strangers) and online newspaper comment sections.

This is what happens when you don't have children people. Take heed.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lets gently caress eavh other

Green Hill Friendzone
Oct 27, 2013

Holy poo poo does it really take that long?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
So you'll just stand by OP and do nothing even when people have the wrong opinions ??

I guess you don't care about fairness and justice. Why even be alive at this point ?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Given any thought to the up and coming sport of lawn tractor racing op?

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I recommend taking up pipe smoking, start wearing tweed jackets to dinner, & starting a fight club with the wimps at Planet Fitness. Have the wife peg you once a week, and twice during Spring Break. You gotta keep things fresh y'know.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Some kid on the Russian forums has been posting wrong assertions everywhere, and no one has been able to own him yet. You were the best, and we need you for this one last job.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Turd Burglar posted:

Cum in your hand and slap yourself in the face with it

this is actually a good idea

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Become a Cougar and prowl around the streets in yoga pants looking for hot young guys.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
become a racist conservative and forward unwanted emails to your extended family.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

lothar_ posted:

I passed the torch over to some kid named Fiske; he's early 20s and can hold his own okay. But now that I'm too old to argue with strangers on the Internet anymore, what's the plan? How do I get that rush of nerd rage chemicals back? Else I'll go crazy and end up in one of those old Internet folks homes babbling stories about Jennicam, Dancing Baby, and Pets.com.

sounds like this thread is about..lothar's edge

eheheh

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

GORDON posted:

Evolve... Start trolling your kids with next level dad jokes. They can't hide behind an internet identity and you can cherish every eye roll.

Seriously. I can't wait till my kids are old enough to be embarrassed when I show up at their school dressed in the same outfit they are.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Limit your internet exposure to Facebook and whatever clickbait articles are on your isp's tabloid frontpage (and if that isn't set to your homepage, what the gently caress man, set that back as it should be).

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You should have died the day before retirement, wtf happened man? Are you too old for this poo poo?

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Have you considered starting a mining corporation in Eve Online?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Call in to NPR shows and rant off topic and ignorantly until the host cuts you off.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you don't die a hero, you must become a villain, op. Use your decades of experience fighting for truth and reason to become the most vicious troll on the internet.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you don't die a hero, you must become a villain, op. Use your decades of experience fighting for truth and reason to become the most vicious troll on the internet.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

that's how we got Ken M

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Change your main email to Yahoo / AOL / @comcast. This is important.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
take the skills you have honed online and bring them into real life

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

This means something. This is important.

*farts*

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I suggest taking up DOTA2 as your new hobby.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Fiske suck

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just hit and run news comments sections with lovely conservative memes.

DoctorG0nzo
May 28, 2014
Sounds like you've already peaked buddy. I'd recommend finding a cool way to go out, like heading to the coast and just wading out until the waves take you

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
poo poo out your opinions or not your opinions in inflammatory ways and let other people do the getting angry bit for/at u

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

RedMage129 posted:

Some kid on the Russian forums has been posting wrong assertions everywhere, and no one has been able to own him yet. You were the best, and we need you for this one last job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Take it to supermarket checkout stands. But dont change subject mAtter

• Locked thread