Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

didn't reply within minutes, obviously he's dead and the cats feasted upon his bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Centripetal Horse posted:

I had no idea this thread wasn't dead and archived. I just happened to catch it sitting at the very top of GBS a minute ago.
Just expect someone to assume you're dead every few weeks if you don't reply to a random new thread within fifteen minutes of it being posted

congratulations on not dying though

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Nooner posted:

guys, CH has died.

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you all :sigh:
congratulations on dying

:rip:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Iron Prince posted:

I thought we perma'd dead goons so we don't get ghosts or skeletons.
good point. Nooner, do your duty and report the dead man's post

unless of course you're going to recant.. :raise:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

“I can understand perfectly how the report of my illness got about, I have even heard on good authority that I was dead. James Ross Clemens, a cousin of mine, was seriously ill two or three weeks ago in London, but is well now. The report of my illness grew out of his illness.
The report of my death was an exaggeration.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Nooner posted:

please pray for youre friends and lovedones during these trying times
Why, is he going to kill them too? Where will this menace stop?! :ohdear:

• Locked thread