Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

rex rabidorum vires posted:

My god this is a scary team right now :stare:
Yeah they usually are for the 1st 10 mins or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

What a Thrillllllllllll :siren:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

its funny how PAS and RAS are trying to out doom and gloom each other
It really does challenge PSP in terms of doom and gloom and nihilism

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

yellowcar posted:

2 goals 18 seconds apart seems pretty meltdown-y to me
Pens have had worse meltdowns

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

yellowcar posted:

How about now?
No the Flyers series had ones that will never be topped unless Crosby tries killing Hank with his skate after getting stonewalled on a breakaway

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Captain Internet posted:

A BLOOOBLOOOBLOOO the pens couldn't possibly score 2 whole goals in ONE period. Oh woe woe is my sport man feelings!
History has shown that in the playoffs the Pens tend to not do this against a good goalie. That they are probably going to give up more goals too.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Eric the Mauve posted:

You know I never thought of it until I read this post just now, but the Penguins played zero good goalies on their Cup run. Martin Biron, Jose Theodore, Cam Ward and old-as-dirt Chris Osgood. Huh.
No they faced Varlamov in the Caps series

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

He was a rookie at that point I think, though he did play very well that series. The Pens absolutely pelted him with shots.
Yeah we finally got him in Game 7 which was one of the most cathartic things I have watched in my whole life

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Really I just want the Pens to win and a have a deep playoff run because the Pirates are back to being godawful losers.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Vincent Van Goat posted:

Oh goddammit, you just reminded me every dumb yinzer and his dumb yinzer grandma are going to be saying this poo poo until at least game 3
Which is really funny considering how everyone was talking about how Malkin should have the C and Crosby should have been demoted/traded

yellowcar posted:

Is it a meltdown yet?

y/n
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig0kLoPYi-4

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Captain Internet posted:

Man, PAS acting like they are somehow different than yinzers calling the team bums.
Thing is yinzers call the team bums for all the wrong reasons IE "Play Sesito because he hits people and can intimidate the other team"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Levitate posted:

Holy crap pens almost got lucky
That is Penguins.txt right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

Maatta has looked bad though and I'd be afraid of him not having Letang to cover up for him.
He's never been the same since that injury/cancer it seems

• Locked thread