Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Yes hmmm just chiming in to say that while I love the thread, locks last a poo poo-ton longer if they're cleaned with a spray solvent, then lubricated with graphite. WD-40 is amazing but tends to form goop with the brass shavings in the lock that just wears it down more quickly.

However with standard Toyota construction "more quickly" can be "wears out in 10 years instead of 20" so really it's no gigantic loss. Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Makes total sense. WD40 does free things up.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
20mpg for the, well, USs?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
No but you see there's no ribbing so you'll get smoother laminar flow and

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I thought it was a 12V system and went to sleep safe knowing a voltage regulator had failed.

Then I was like, wait, that's pretty :black101: for a 12v system to have a 32v meter.

• Locked thread