Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I don't have anything to add other than to say that I wish your car was my car and I've been reading this thread with a semi.

Wish we had diesel Cruisers here. *sigh*

I want a LC but fuel efficiency is poo poo here on the gasser LCs (13-15 on the 1FZ) and I drive a lot. Guess I'm sticking with the 4Runner for awhile...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

CharlesM posted:

Oh that reminds me I saw a 70 series (I think) 2-door here in the U.S. and it said "LX Turbo". I didn't think they were sold here. Wonder if it was an import?

Yeah, lots of places import 25+ yr vehicles now, like Japanese Classics.

You'll see tons of Skylines, Land Cruisers, JDM 80s Supras, Turbo Hilux Surfs, etc. on their website for import.

Makes me nervous though after the whole Fukushima tsunami stuff though, because of the risk of them unloading flood cars--but every now and then I'll see RHD JDM cars over here and I'll want to buy one again. Pretty cool.

LeeMajors fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Sep 20, 2016

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

gimpsuitjones posted:

So I picked this up today.

Full on farmer-spec, poverty pack 1994 LN106 Hilux. Single cab, n/a 2.8 diesel, LSD rear open front, standard 4.3s, solid axle, leaf springs, lovely chinese ATs on generic steelies, front benchie, 5speed manual, poo poo bullbar and alloy steps, legit 145,000km, no rust, literal porch board flatdeck, I'm the second owner. Modifications have already begun: I bought a space case for the deck because there is no room at all in the cab

Ok, this is lovely.

• Locked thread