Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Make sure to read your PM's during the day as well There are some gameplay mechanics that are specifically done through PM for certain players (This doesn't apply to anything currently going on now, just future play.

In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Everlasting Dragons.

But then there was Fire and with fire came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark. Then from the dark, They came, and found the Souls of Lords within the flame. Nito, the First of the Dead, The Witch of Izalith and her Daughters of Chaos, Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, and his faithful knights. And the Furtive Pygmy, so easily forgotten.

With the strength of Lords, they challenged the Dragons. Gwyn's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales. The Witches weaved great firestorms. Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease. And Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own, and the Dragons were no more.

Thus began the Age of Fire. But soon the flames will fade and only Dark will remain. Even now there are only embers, and man sees not light, but only endless nights. And amongst the living are seen, carriers of the accursed Darksign.

Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands the Undead. And in this land, the Undead are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world... This is your fate.

Only, in the ancient legends it is stated, that one day an undead shall be chosen to leave the undead asylum, in pilgrimage, to the land of ancient lords, Lordran.

This is a 25 man Mafia game.
Standard Mafia rules apply.

The roles in this game ARE going to be very flavor heavy, and there are going to be A LOT of interesting unique roles. Keep this in mind when signing up, there may be a lot to keep track of. I would love nothing more than to have new players sign up, but some roles and win conditions might be strange. Of course, you could always PM me with any questions if you are confused about your role.

1. Absurd Revolver
  2. Anomalous Amalgam
  3. Azuth0667
  4. CapitalistPig
  5. chaoslord
  6. flerp
  7. GulagDolls
  8. Harold Krell
  9. HiipFire
  10. imgay
  11. Infinitum
  12. JakeP
  13. Kashuno
  14. King Burgundy
  15. Mayor Glowku
  16. Meinberg
  17. Moatillata
  18. Pinterest Mom
  19. Puntification
  20. Rarity
  21. Rurea
  22. SirSamVimes
  23. TheDonPeters
  24. Tommunist
  25. tpink

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I would sign up but I'm already in two games which is my limit, so I'll be :munch:ing this.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
You god drat motherfucker (this is a sign up post)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/To4Ki4y.webm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQKrgA6Ye2g

This is a signup

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
drat you Jimson.

I'm going to sign up for this.

And I'm not going to like it.

(thats a lie i will have a lot of fun regardless)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
more like bark souls amirite?

in

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm in

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hello I want an Intelligence build please

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Meinberg posted:

Hello I want an Intelligence build please

Deprived it is.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I want in. I'm going to be a giant dad and annoy everyone as they try to kill O&S.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just so everyone knows. I will update who is in the game in a few moments, wanted to give votefinder time to catch up

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok, in.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I would like to place my balls in the meat grinder that is your game. (If you'll have them)

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would like to sign up as the bummer dude on the stairs every souls game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I do really want to warn everyone as we are getting closer to max capacity. This is NOT going to be an easy game. This game will not just be about figuring out what idiot is scum. This game is going to be about roles, and what it means when you join a covenant. There aren't going to be warnings when you make dumb decisions, You will just have to learn from them, and adapt accordingly. This mafia game will truly be. Dark Souls. But I really do want to attract new players, as hopefully this game will be a good way to learn some of the more intensive aspects of Mafia so any new players who get involved, feel free to ask me any question you can think, send me PM's asking what a role does, literally anything you can think of.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Apr 18, 2016

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
that just makes me more excited tbh

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

Dork Souls

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

Drank Soups

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Has the serious posting started yet? Sorry I wasn't paying attention.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

that just makes me more excited tbh

God I can't wait til you die. I loving hate you HOLY poo poo I hate you. (I am lying, I like you and that game was fun it was nice to have a "rival")

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

Dart Poles

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
fart souls

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jimson posted:

God I can't wait til you die. I loving hate you HOLY poo poo I hate you. (I am lying, I like you and that game was fun it was nice to have a "rival")

i love u boo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Pork Soles

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Looganmathunubie/media/hulkhoganshoe.jpg.html

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dark stoles

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

This is a p good idea tbh.

If you are hungry you can just slide out the pork from your shoe and fry it up.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, I just got done doing this today. There is this elevator that you're supposed to ride up, and then jump off midway to make it to another platform, but some dude got into the elevator with me. So I was just holding block until my stop came up and I could jump off, but I rolled in the complete opposite direction and fell off. Like a genius... A big ol' stupid rear end in a top hat genius...

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So even if we mess up on covenants, we can't get absolved like in the actual game?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

So even if we mess up on covenants, we can't get absolved like in the actual game?

Your only absolution is the sweet release of death scum.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

me play

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

u play

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Consider me praising the sun

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
get gud

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I love you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02wFjO2qYRo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAj7m86fGsg

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Harold Krell posted:

I would like to play.

Signing up because Krell is in this game

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Harold Krell posted:

I would like to play.

You will play.

JakeP posted:

Signing up because Krell is in this game

Glad to have you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Still recruiting

• Locked thread