Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

I do really want to warn everyone as we are getting closer to max capacity. This is NOT going to be an easy game. This game will not just be about figuring out what idiot is scum. This game is going to be about roles, and what it means when you join a covenant. There aren't going to be warnings when you make dumb decisions, You will just have to learn from them, and adapt accordingly. This mafia game will truly be. Dark Souls. But I really do want to attract new players, as hopefully this game will be a good way to learn some of the more intensive aspects of Mafia so any new players who get involved, feel free to ask me any question you can think, send me PM's asking what a role does, literally anything you can think of.

This looks cool. I am going to just watch from the sidelines because my skill level is not even remotely up to this but it seems pretty neat nonetheless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

tpink posted:

This looks cool. I am going to just watch from the sidelines because my skill level is not even remotely up to this but it seems pretty neat nonetheless.

Are you sure? Would love to have you. Honestly your a really good player and handled my MASTERCOP OF MYSTERY TOWN gambit really good.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

tpink posted:

(not a sign up, though this looks like it will be fun)

You should really never let that deter you. Most people that look good just get lucky with a little splash of intuition. Besides, flavor heavy games are usually fun.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there is no such thing as a 'skilled 'player

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ok.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

Are you sure? Would love to have you. Honestly your a really good player and handled my MASTERCOP OF MYSTERY TOWN gambit really good.

If you guys are ok tolerating the noob mistakes I am sure to make, then sure, I'm in! My Holy Grail Mafia game looks like it's about to wrap up in any event, so I will be able to focus on this. PRAISE THE SUN. :sun:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Well I can't pass on this opportunity hahaha

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I can't wait for half the game to die N1 :allears:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
prepare to lie

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hmm

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

Just look at me I play a lot of mafia and am still total garbage

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

Just look at me I play a lot of mafia and am still total garbage

confirmed hohoho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Is... is this a sign up? Or are you just gonna sit around until I add your name then thank me, then later kill yourself getting rid of the only character I truly loved.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Put me in the goddamn player list already jesus

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jimson posted:

Is... is this a sign up? Or are you just gonna sit around until I add your name then thank me, then later kill yourself getting rid of the only character I truly loved.

sure

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Sign me up!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Beanpole

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tongue but hole

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted:

Tongue but hole

Solid username/ post combo.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
hello i have decided i'm going to make a genuine effort this game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tommunist posted:

I'm excited.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tommunist posted:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Turbo Tom has such a nice ring to it..

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Turbo Tom has such a nice ring to it..

u can still follow your dreams

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

I'm excited.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Is that your excited face?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Gonna try and get you turboed before you have the chance to push us down a pit.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I tried to play Dark Souls 3 but it runs too slow on my computer even with graphics on low.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

I tried to play Dark Souls 3 but it runs too slow on my computer even with graphics on low.

im sorry

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

flerp posted:

im sorry

I know I was very sad.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Only need 4 more guys!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That's what she said

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Infinitum posted:

That's what she said

:classiclol:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can I be vordt

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Kashuno posted:

can I be vordt

No

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
uhmm hey can i join?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

rude

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Who wants to join my Kirk armor club?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3Wj_d-aOE

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
I just lost the other game for town and have played about 10 minutes of dark souls 1 a few years ago...

Put me in if you will have me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I just won the other game for scum and have never played dark souls...

I'm the loving best, let me in

• Locked thread