Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

I do really want to warn everyone as we are getting closer to max capacity. This is NOT going to be an easy game. This game will not just be about figuring out what idiot is scum. This game is going to be about roles, and what it means when you join a covenant. There aren't going to be warnings when you make dumb decisions, You will just have to learn from them, and adapt accordingly. This mafia game will truly be. Dark Souls. But I really do want to attract new players, as hopefully this game will be a good way to learn some of the more intensive aspects of Mafia so any new players who get involved, feel free to ask me any question you can think, send me PM's asking what a role does, literally anything you can think of.

This looks cool. I am going to just watch from the sidelines because my skill level is not even remotely up to this but it seems pretty neat nonetheless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

Are you sure? Would love to have you. Honestly your a really good player and handled my MASTERCOP OF MYSTERY TOWN gambit really good.

If you guys are ok tolerating the noob mistakes I am sure to make, then sure, I'm in! My Holy Grail Mafia game looks like it's about to wrap up in any event, so I will be able to focus on this. PRAISE THE SUN. :sun:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted:

Tongue but hole

Solid username/ post combo.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tommunist posted:

hello i have decided i'm going to make a genuine effort this game.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

HiipFire posted:

I just won the other game for scum and have never played dark souls...

I'm the loving best, let me in

:chanpop:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I hope I stay alive longer than this game is taking to start. :sparkles:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
:dies repeatedly:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I think we should lynch the bad guys, everyone. What do you think.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
:leaves a totally useless and vague message on the ground:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Absurd Revolver posted:

Am I really just some random NPC, or am I the start of some incredibly convoluted quest which you might fail by not talking to me?

You willing to roll those dice?

:rolls:
:dies:
Good. Good.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

Real talk there's 25 players, so can we start lynching lurkers early this game?

Kinda pissed off that the Holy Grail game was won by Hiipfire lurking.

:agreed:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, this:

##vote HiipFire[

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
:hurr: Not surprisingly, the vote counter isn't picking up my gimp vote. Let's try this again.

##unvote
##vote Hiipfire

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Wait what happened to the torrent of (poo poo)posts?

:f5:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Rurea posted:

##unvote

Okay so here's the deal:

Rarity actually said GREATER THAN 50% chance, which is not the same as 50/50
And even if it WAS 50/50 chance that you are scum, that's still more than any other person in this thread right now. I'd take a 50/50 shot at scum D1 any day.

The illusion of content, trying to steer suspicion and doubt away from himself.
Asking people for their reads or opinions isn't a bad thing, but when you do it without following up or acting like you care at all what the other person says it makes you look disingenuous

Roleblocker is an inherently anti-town role. If for some dumb reason you ARE a town roleblocker, you have a very good chance of roleblocking other townies because we make up the majority of the population.

##vote infinitum
Sucks that you made a mistake like that, but I wont say no to a free scum handout.

Yeah I buy this.

##unvote
##vote Infinitum

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

GulagDolls posted:

i am not a serial killer

Suspicious AF IMO.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

TheDonPeters posted:

I am still alive!

I am still in favour of lunch Hipfire out of spite.

I am guessing moat is town after that dual thing?

Everyone else I have no idea.

What was the spite reason here again, just so I'm clear?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Jimson posted:

You find an Orange Soapstone message left by Kashuno. It reads:
Illusory wall ahead, therefore try plunging attack

I want you all to know this mechanic was a way for him to give his final thoughts on who he felt was scum and this is how he wanted to use this opportunity.

:confuoot:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Azuth0667 posted:

It could be if they kill Gwynn and link the fire we all go back to being humanish and the age of fire keeps on turning. This time they literally did start the fire. However if they decide to not link the fire we go into the age of dark and kaathe basically wins we all get hosed by gigantic abyss Manus things.

So...this could be a good thing or a bad thing and we just don't know? Someone tell me how to feel about this!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Azuth0667 posted:

Okay enjoy this then.

:activates eye of death:

##EyeOfDeath Rurea and Anomalous Amalgam

Thread please kill KB if he's wrong.

I'm excited about this. :supaburn:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
God bless this mess.

##vote rurea

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

imgay posted:

refrain this bitch
##vote rurea

This is a powerful retort.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mayor Glowku posted:

Be a badass. Hammer yourself

The thunderdome has spoken. :agreed:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Full flip.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Ok medium flip.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm trying bloodborne rn and i've died a bunch of times in yarnham and i really don't see the appeal

Bloodborne took me a little longer to click than DS, even though it's the same drat game basically - maybe just try and power through for a while longer. It gets really great pretty quickly.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Harold Krell posted:

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

:agreed:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
But catching up on posts because apparently a lot has happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Modkill.

• Locked thread