Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Chrs Gry posted:

At college we had to watch United 93 and write a review of it and I got in trouble because I was trying to be clever and finished off my review with "On a scale of 1 to 11, I award this movie a 9"

Some other guy got yelled at for saying the movie was poo poo just because the exterior shots of the plane were of a different model to the interior or some bollocks.

Also when we were watching the movie in class someone ripped a loud fart during the final shot where the plane goes down and it made the teacher laugh right as the credits began to roll.

i laughed like a retard at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this is still one of the funniest loving things

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i still want to believe the story about how someone printed that out and got subway to honor it

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYGHPyMdXrM

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Serious Frolicking posted:

i still want to believe the story about how someone printed that out and got subway to honor it

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I want to bring my laptop on to a flight and watch 9/11 documentaries while covering my mouth and pretending to cough every time I bust out laughing. I look over and see a brown guy in a turban looking at me quizically, I give him the "what up" nod and raise my Diet Coke can in a toast to his people. As we begin our descent over Manhattan I start making explosion sounds with my mouth and imitate people screaming in agony.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I had gym that morning with a kid who's parents worked at NASA across the street and I told him I'd heard a rumor that NASA was the terrorists's next target and that he'd probably be an orphan the next morning. He cried for pretty much the whole day.

In my defense, that kid was really dumb and gullible so :shrug:

kids can be monstrously cruel to each other lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

didn't someone make this and post it in the actual "a terrorist attack is happening right now" thread on sa on sept 11 2001

either way, lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

I want to bring my laptop on to a flight and watch 9/11 documentaries while covering my mouth and pretending to cough every time I bust out laughing. I look over and see a brown guy in a turban looking at me quizically, I give him the "what up" nod and raise my Diet Coke can in a toast to his people. As we begin our descent over Manhattan I start making explosion sounds with my mouth and imitate people screaming in agony.

Lol

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Whenever I write about big disaster events in my lovely stories I always cram in a reference to tribute.wmv and lol to myself

Carborundum
Feb 21, 2013
I think about the twin towers on the 9th of November every year.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
just smiled about 9/11

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

FordPRefectLL posted:

just smiled about 9/11

less than a month away!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Still laughin in TYOOL 2016

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

OMGVBFLOL posted:

kids can be monstrously cruel to each other lol

you say that but the poster in that story was the teacher

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

frogge posted:

One of my facebook friends posted a video about the last known first responder dog getting saluted before being euthanized and I have to say it was a bit like a Sarah Mclaughlin pet shelter infomercial for me until the video skipped to a folded flag being saluted as it left the vet clinic. Then it became funny. I'll never forget that.

That actually is pretty drat funny lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lol

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Really looking forward to sunday!

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
What happened on 9/11 anyway? I remember it was sort of important, but it seems to have totally slipped my mind.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I got a text from my cell phone provider to "Fly into New York on 9/11"

Worst contest ever.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Mattress store gets flack for commercial advertising 9/11 Twin Towers sale

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

ScratchAndSniff posted:

What happened on 9/11 anyway? I remember it was sort of important, but it seems to have totally slipped my mind.

obligatory latuff

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR0SCOj57sY

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol today i was thinkin about that Seinfeld spec script where Kramer is mad bc he lent his buddy Mo Atta his box cutter and now it's gone, and it was a real real good box cutter

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does anyone have that Rudy Giuliani IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR pic? Haven't seen that one in a few years.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
People at work here were wearing temporary tattoos to pay their respects and I do not understand this at all

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
lmfao @ 9/11

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fucken lol

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Massive destruction of property
Billions and billions of dollars destroyed or wasted
The utter destruction of Americas world wide reputation
The creation of a never ending stream of effectively the same terrorist groups targeting America
The destruction of an enemy of AQ completely unconnected with 9/11
The deaths of god knows how many people leading to people that formerly didn't care actively seeking to kill Americans
A world wide general feeling of "gently caress America, who cares if it happens again"

All for the cost of 19 throw away foot soldiers.

Not a bad return!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I was opening some boxes of computer parts we got at work today and looked at my box cutter and started thinking about 9/11, then started thinking about how the gently caress did they just let like 10 dudes get on the god drat plane with boxcutters, then thought about how TSA banned them and no more 9/11s ever happened, then I thought about how Cool the TSA are and what other stuff they banned, then I thought of that key & peele TSA sketch that's pretty funny so I decided to go tell my coworker about it. Then we pulled up the video and laughed it agently caress I don't think I ever finished opening those boxes now that i think of it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

this is a pro click

client
Aug 19, 2010

still lollin after all these years

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

holy loving poo poo dude thank you just thank you i never realized norm macdonald was this funny I thought he just had a funny face

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Lord Binky likes this.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
bush exploited an unrelated tragedy to completely ruin a region for the foreseeable future because of his daddy issues. even better, he will never face the slightest consequence for all of the misery he caused. i always laugh like a loon whenever i remember this.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
hahaha when tf did facebook start supporting gifs? thank you op, shared the gently caress out of that :^)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kubt4Zyd24k

my most favorite soul crushing 9/11 video of all time. enjoy! :tipshat:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004