Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

quote:

<Trelane> You know what else is hot? Misty, on Pokemon
<LOAF> Yeah, but she's also twelve.
<Trelane> Yeah, she also prefers to sleep with Pokemon, according to these pictures Byydo sends me
<LOAF> Byydo needs to die, though. #21,297

When he's not busy thinking about molesting an underage japanese cartoon character, he happily wishes death upon fellow forum members.

Classic Lesnick! lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

"Jerk" is referring to himself, not masturbation. Those women are way too old for him to jerk off to.

Is that his "thing"? Is he getting off on negative attention? Is that why he linked his own site of horror?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

a hole-y ghost posted:

Uhh uhhhhh hey let's be reasonable here guys! Don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater! Let's not do anything too rash guys! Guys! This stalker paedophile deserves the benefit of the doubt everyone. I don't think we should be so quick to pass judgment!

I'm not defending Ben's actions. I'm just annoyed by the fact that people are trying to link this to Chris and his company when no such connection exists.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

You can just feel the masturbatory miasma hanging in the air in that room.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Junior Jr. posted:

When he's not busy thinking about molesting an underage japanese cartoon character, he happily wishes death upon fellow forum members.

Classic Lesnick! lol

quote:

I want to bang Misty. #17,033

I want to catch all the Pokemon fish, so Misty will notice me. "Oh, my", she'll say, "your Waillord is so big." Then, with the help of the glass-making guy, I'll give her my pink rod. #21,635

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Homer J. Fong posted:

my mom taped the news for me while i was away

What kind of mother records wank bank material for her son... And what kind of son has no shame in getting her to do it...

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

dose anyone know how long it takes to get a refund

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

just asking becasue i have rent and car payment and this is the last straw i cannot support it this game anymore.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
What a disgusting fatbody.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

kikkelivelho posted:

I'm not defending Ben's actions. I'm just annoyed by the fact that people are trying to link this to Chris and his company when no such connection exists.

The "GAME" was supposed to be released two times by now. And it's not. I have no faith in SC ever coming out.

What may be released is some kind of unskippable 3 hour CGI cutscene called squadron 42.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Just out of curiosity, when Ben was clearly aware of his old "joke" website...do you think the Star Citizen mods knew too?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

parthenocarpy posted:

just asking becasue i have rent and car payment and this is the last straw i cannot support it this game anymore.
sell one of your jars.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Pvt.Scott posted:

What's with Derek Smart? Why do they even care about him. Isn't he the guy that made the terrible Battlecruiser games? Are they afraid of his legacy as a space sim juggernaut?

Get this!

Derek Smart doesn't like Star Citizen

That's literally everything about it.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Tigey posted:

What kind of mother records wank bank material for her son... And what kind of son has no shame in getting her to do it...

"Mother please record the news for me"

"Son i will do this seemingly innocent though unusual thing that you ask"

"Thank you mother"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Get this!

Derek Smart doesn't like Star Citizen

That's literally everything about it.
Also shills start talking about him any time they have a chance.

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

kikkelivelho posted:

Ah I see, examples of their ridiculous nepotism have nothing to do with CIG. This all normal for a company. Who doesn't hire a racist pedophile as their community manager?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

kikkelivelho posted:

I mean that was Ben specifically. Not Chris, not his wife or RSI. I already said that they probably need to let Ben go because of this.

"Probably"

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

parthenocarpy posted:

dose anyone know how long it takes to get a refund

Sorry for your loss. Goondolances.

D_Smart posted:

NO REFUNDS. gently caress OFF

As I predicted months back, now that they have rushed to release 2.0 this past December, they are now using that lovely release as excuse for refusing refunds (1, 2). This is also the precursor to their refusal to release financials as per the ToS which they modified to extend the time for giving refunds and financial accountability.

This despite the fact that, as of this writing, they have yet to deliver even 10% (others peg it at 6.5%) of what was promised in the funding goals and the feature list.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

sell one of your jars.

how do you think i bought the ships?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

kikkelivelho posted:

yes hmmmmm how could people possibly conflate this disgusting troll with the person who not only hired him but also entrusted him with being the public persona of their company

golly it's a real head scratcher, I just don't know!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

parthenocarpy posted:

how do you think i bought the ships?
point taken

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

yes hmmmmm how could people possibly conflate this disgusting troll with the person who not only hired him but also entrusted him with being the public persona of their company

golly it's a real head scratcher, I just don't know!!!
That guy's first post in the thread talked about Derek Smart. That should tell you what you need to know about him.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

That guy's first post in the thread talked about Derek Smart. That should tell you what you need to know about him.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

a hole-y ghost posted:

Also shills start talking about him any time they have a chance.

He pays me to, though!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I think the fat man should be fired

peace

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

his first post was so dumb I legitimately thought he was joking, infact I am still not 100% convinced of his sincerity

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

his first post was so dumb I legitimately thought he was joking, infact I am still not 100% convinced of his sincerity
He should have known not to use irony in GBS, where we don't "get" that kind of thing.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

kikkelivelho posted:

:yarg:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Star Citizen is weird.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

kikkelivelho posted:

Except for the fact that they've defended this fat turd since the beginning and will keep doing so over poo poo like this.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Chris Roberts sits in a dimly lit room. Across from him, his new applicant sits in a sagging leather couch.

"Hmmm....it seems like everything is in order here..." he states, looking over the applicant's resume. Still, something nags at him. Something is...missing. "Just one more thing. We expect a lot from our community managers. Can you stand up from the couch?"

A wave of confusion clouds the applicant's countenance, but they quickly rise to their feet.

Too quickly.

Chris sighs and waves the applicant out of his sight, disgusted. The search would continue.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Duckaerobics posted:

Ah I see, examples of their ridiculous nepotism have nothing to do with CIG. This all normal for a company. Who doesn't hire a racist pedophile as their community manager?

Agreed. The Star Citizen fan community is full of normal, well adjusted people and someone creepy, obssessive and stalkerlike is a terrible choice to represent their community:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

kikkelivelho posted:

The community manager, the face of the company, the head of PR, is a creepy, racist, stalker.

Unless they wanna cultivate that image for their company, he should be fired.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

You should really watch what you say about DEREK SMART. It wouldn't be good if DEREK SMART knew people where talking about him. DEREK SMART gets upset about that kind of thing.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

The Dark Knight posted:

Hopefully this doesn't get me on probation, so, here goes:

Star Citizen has its fair share of White Knights, those who would stand up with CIG and protect it against all those who would seek to tear it down.
But recently those attacks have grown to be more vicious and aggressive than ever before, which presents us with a question:
Does Star Citizen need, therefore, a Dark Knight?

Does Star Citizen need, or deserve him?

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
They can't get rid of him. His body is integral to the development of Star Citizen, in ways such as: Modelling white dwarf stars gravity fields, and using his no doubt tremendous waste heat as a power source, Matrix style.
He is the teams anchor.
He is really loving fat.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

kikkelivelho posted:

How much $$$ you in for?

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

kikkelivelho posted:

CIG plant spotted? How much do you get paid to read shitposts?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tigey posted:

Agreed. The Star Citizen fan community is full of normal, well adjusted people and someone creepy, obssessive and stalkerlike is a terrible choice to represent their community:

True.

These posts, and many like them, pop up regularly on the CIG forums. And stay up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://trelane.hamtwoslices.net/index.php?query=kerri
:whitewater:

• Locked thread