Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Welp time to take a break from Dark Souls III to watch NHL Playoff hockey because I love being perpetually stressed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

bewbies posted:

That little sequence in slo mo with Edmunson and Shaw and Toews was incredible...they were all playing the puck in the air, and controlling it, while in traffic....Shaw sauced, it, Edmunson knocked it out of the air, Toews still controlled it and almost got a shot on...goddamn

point being these guys are all way way better at hockey than you even think they are

I usually try to avoid calling individual players bad just because in general if you're playing NHL hockey you're better at hockey than most human beings are at anything.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Yes please score more hawks.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Crawford bailing us out from Roszival's little fumble.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

omg please stop stop it

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Probably gonna get a Panarin jersey some day. I know he will not likely play for the Hawks forever, but man that dude's career is gonna own to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

loving blues.

• Locked thread