Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hail Satan!

Go Hawks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Seabrook!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mich posted:

I remember seeing it once before, maybe even this season but I can't remember what game.

It was this season and it was on Kane.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
That was a short PP for the Blues.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Shaw is not happy.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Arty Party! :siren:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Crow! :catstare:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo, Panarin is so loving good.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I thought that was a goal!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo, that was a double post by Ladd!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

reach42 posted:

Actually you're thinking of the institutional mismanagement of head trauma in the NHL. Pierre McGuire is just a funny looking egg man who was a really hilariously bad coach who stands too close to people in interviews.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

He totally pantsed Shattenkirk.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
IMO, the funniest thing about Pierre are during the clips when he actually skates on the ice because suddenly this awkward weird looking guy looks so loving natural and it's just jarring to watch.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So how many people think that Panic! At the Disco wrote "Victorious" knowing that it would be used for drat near every sporting event ever?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Once again Rosival sucks.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Not a good time for a 4 minute penalty.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And there is still 2 more minutes of penalty time.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's nice that the Hawks can't even control the puck in the last 2 minutes so they don't even get the extra player.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Satan has failed Chicago today.

First the Cubs lose and now the Hawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Since all the bad guys are winning today, I'm just going to assume that the gently caress COREY PERRYs are going to win tonight.

• Locked thread