Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Trick question, they both suck. There, I made the joke for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
PIzza hut lets you stuff your crust with more cheese so thats better. I'm thinking of having Toppers tonight.

Shatwag
Jan 26, 2003

Laura Croft who?
Is this thread over now?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I've never had Papa Johns so I didn't ask about it.

I like Pizza buffets because I hate myself.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Hmm whats papa johns doing for specials right now? I kind of want it just to be a shitbag because Papa Johns is a shitbag and his pizza isn't that good but I just want to be a shitbag and support another shitbag.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

pizza pros order a large pie from both, and place one facedown on top of the other in what's called "the best of both worlds pizza combo"

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Anthrovore posted:

pizza pros order a large pie from both, and place one facedown on top of the other in what's called "the best of both worlds pizza combo"

I think your cell phone replaced worst with best there.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lookin for a way to spice up that dull delivery pizza? tell them you want "red pepper flakes" with your pizza. #pizzahacks

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

did you know that despite their many differences, both Pizza Hut and dominos pizzas are actually sandwiches

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

did you know that pizza was napoleon's favorite food? he became a pizzaphile while exiled on the island of Elba, home to some of Europe's finest tomato fields as well as excellent cheese! #pizzafacts

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If you hate yourself enough to consider any of these an option, just go to Little Caesars, it's just as good but only $5

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Anthrovore posted:

lookin for a way to spice up that dull delivery pizza? tell them you want "red pepper flakes" with your pizza. #pizzahacks

I will start a PIzza gauntlet thread in like an hour and a half and we shall decide between Papa Johns and Competitor X although I wont tell you who is who.

GBS may end up ordering me papa johns and then who will be the true evil?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

try rolling that slice up next time! This is the traditional method of pizza consumption in "the big apple" #pizzahacks

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dominoes is at least not offensive but just crappy

pizza hut is aggressively bad

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Pick-up or delivery Pizza Hut = :(
Eat-in Pizza Hut = Nostalgic good times & salad :)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Ema Nymton posted:

Pick-up or delivery Pizza Hut = :(
Eat-in Pizza Hut = Nostalgic good times & salad :)
agreed

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

If you hate yourself enough to consider any of these an option, just go to Little Caesars, it's just as good but only $5

Their casserole style deep dish pizza is the poo poo if you're on a "cheat day".

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

the etymology of the word 'pizza' is complex and still a matter of debate, though it is widely suspected to come from the word a'piz, an archaic Sardinian term for "poo poo speckled bull testes". #pizzafacts

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna eat pizza or lasagna tonight

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Depends on which delivery driver will sell me weed tbqh.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I guess Dominos is better with that garlic butter crust stuff, but I haven't had Pizza Hut in a very long time, and Dominos in just a regular long time.

TipsyMcStagger
Apr 13, 2013

This isn't where
I parked my car...
Pizza hut about 16 years ago was awesome.. something happened to their ingredients where it got into this plastic poo poo pizza that tastes horrible.

I hope they go bankrupt.

Dominoes has always been poo poo for as long as I can remember.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

pizza hut express uses the finest quality cheese food

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Domino's

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Domino's opens up and delivers and hour before pizza hut, and doesn't make you wait an additional hour for delivery.

Pizza hut delivery guys at least know someone who can sell you weed.

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
Pizza Hut's pan pizza is tasty.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

they are both garbage food for garbage people

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Back in the day it was Pizza Hut's msg-loaded pie at the lunchtime all-u-can-eat buffet, complete with a robust sneezeguard salad bar with pudding and poo poo too.

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
Pizza Hut wings aren't too bad tbh. That's my opinion and I'm staking to it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
domino's is ok and cheap. i lived next to domino's when i was 22-23 and subsisted on it for cheap; i must've put on 50 lbs in one summer alone. ah, good times.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Stick the pizza in your rear end and burp out the turds

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Divine Styler posted:

Pizza Hut wings aren't too bad tbh. That's my opinion and I'm staking to it.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Microwaves Mom posted:

PIzza hut lets you stuff your crust with more cheese so thats better. I'm thinking of having Toppers tonight.

Yea but a large stuffed crust pizza ends up being 4" of crust.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Both, in my area at least, will screw you over equally if you want extra cheese. You get more if you stick with normal.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Get pizza local

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I mean this thread is worse than both, which are pretty bad.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sorry guys i got chinese instread

i loving love chow mein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Do you guys like pizza? I, for one, do.

• Locked thread