Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pretty sure that's a Sikh, dude.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
That's a sikh, and it's no surprise he hates muslims enough to vote trump. Sikhs are grade-A kebab removers.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This guy is a sikh you colossal moron.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

FIRST TIME posted:

he should go to the doctor then

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gaunab posted:

he should go to the doctor then

He probably is a doctor.

Or he runs a mini-mart.

There is no in-between.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Narciss posted:

What do you do?

If a Sikh supports trump it means everyone was wrong Trump is awesome.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

FIRST TIME posted:

im real sikh of your posting

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sikhs own. op does not like sikhs, so he does not own. i would in fact go so far as to say that he sucks and should die.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Well I mean, come on. If you can pull off an American flag turban while wearing a matching American flag tie, plus you get to rock the full beard with blazer and suit pants.... you're gonna do it.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
That guy fuckin owns

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Acid Haze posted:

Well I mean, come on. If you can pull off an American flag turban while wearing a matching American flag tie, plus you get to rock the full beard with blazer and suit pants.... you're gonna do it.

+ american flag pin

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUAdgt5Glk0

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
lol you posted this in ycs too you retard

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sikh carry a ceremonial dagger. borrow it and do the honorable OP

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

FIRST TIME posted:

He probably is a doctor.

Or he runs a mini-mart.

There is no in-between.

pretty sure I saw a no-bullshit Sikh big rig driver once. dude had the turban, the clothes, and all that. his rig also had some large turban-like construction on top of the cab.

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

Wow trump fans think all brown people with beards are muslims??? Shocking

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Kthulhu5000 posted:

pretty sure I saw a no-bullshit Sikh big rig driver once. dude had the turban, the clothes, and all that. his rig also had some large turban-like construction on top of the cab.

That's pretty rad. The Sikhs I've known were p. cool and they had really good food.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

ROFLburger posted:

im real sikh of your posting

Hindubitably, your posting is much worse.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

ITT Goons are trolled by Sikh Trump supporters.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a bunch of brown people who are unquestionably better than the op in every way trolls them enough without any action on their part

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Wanna deport that Sikh.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Expected middle east version of Arkham Asylum.

I am disappointed :smith:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Why doesn't the OP know that he isn't a muslim? Is he a retard?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

oh my christ I can't believe how many idiots just got trolled. you just gonna go through the rest of yr fricken life getting trolled so easy like that??

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Why doesn't the OP know that he isn't a muslim? Is he a retard?

I think so. I knew immediately because I wasn't scared of him at all (I have terrible islamophobia.)

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Expected middle east version of Arkham Asylum.

I am disappointed :smith:

This would be cool.

Riddler is a Sphinx. :allears:

Batman swings from minarets.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm not sure if I'm ready to believe that he's a sikh until I see the color of his lightsaber.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bS7JbIii3Y

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

do sikhs enjoy the second indians jones movie

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Kthulhu5000 posted:

dude every single dump truck driver in Ontario is a Sikhbro. They all have the Khanda on their doors. You gotta be nuts to be a dump truck driver, I think they took it cause they're generally fearless.

A good buddy of mine is a Sikh, and we're lawyers.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I know a guy who is on the poor end of working class, but votes republican straight ticket every time. So its about the same thing. I'm sure he's not alone, there must be millions of him.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

The Kingfish posted:

oh my christ I can't believe how many idiots just got trolled. you just gonna go through the rest of yr fricken life getting trolled so easy like that??

...yes?

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

god bless this homo

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

RobattoJesus posted:

I think so. I knew immediately because I wasn't scared of him at all (I have terrible islamophobia.)

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Islam is the light, deal with it haramaliures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
turns out the op is the real racist

regardless, fundamentalist muslims bent on destroying America would naturally gravitate towards a Trump presidency

• Locked thread