Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Doomhate
Nov 12, 2013

by Shine

Imagine he is wearing a turban and on a magic carpet

text: the rug life chose me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Now you've done it!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ah gently caress! I can't believe you've done this.

Chill Doomhate
Nov 12, 2013

by Shine
Also real talk muslims do rape a lot

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I'm 44 and I still find it amusing when people do these sorts of things on forums.

Heh

:)

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I swear I'm going to wake up tomorrow and every thread on page 1 will be a chill doomhate thread and we'll all just be posting in there

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Am I autistic, weird, creepy, a manchild, or a fag? Probably all of the above I'll tell you what.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I'm imagininge it! Like in the OP says!

hehehehehehe

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
is this a deep cover account of that one canadian guy who kept doing chargebacks?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
You know what would really be funny if you could get da pic in da op on to the front page of cnn, whoo boy I bet that would get people into a tizzy!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i got all the time in the world to spare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6naQ195c_k

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

is this a deep cover account of that one canadian guy who kept doing chargebacks?

I think it's that drunk dog guy, maybe, but i can't be sure.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
chilli hat, now that u won the champion of posting what are you going to do next?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I feel confident that my filed report against the OP will be handled immediately and with prompt speed from deadmau5

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Pretty cool that you can be banned by Deadmau5 in this forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bipolar Transistor
Feb 21, 2016

I said a flip, flop, the hippie the hippie to the flip flop flop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Pretty cool that you can be banned by Deadmau5 in this forum.

Ghostbabbies n stuff

• Locked thread